Firestick remote alternative suggestions

Wondering if anyone had a suggestion or firestick 4k max remote replacements that would be better suited for Channels DVR.

And no, I think another Harmony would be overkill and also expensive.
Just looking for something that has a skip button, page up, page down, possibly a recording button, and guide. Not sure if it exists for this or if I should’ve bought a TiVo stream 4k instead.

Sofabaton UI

Amazon.com: SofaBaton U1 Universal Remote with OLED Display and Smartphone APP, All in One Universal Remote Control for up to 15 Entertainment Devices, Compatible with Smart TVs/DVD/STB/Projector so on : Electronics

1 Like

I like it - thanks for the suggestion. I have to laugh however because it’s more money than I paid for the firestick :joy:.

Remotes don’t make money off of you from ads after you buy them :wink:

2 Likes

Hah. Neither does Jeff bezos when I deleted his horrible launcher and interface. Although I’m sure he doesn’t miss it.

1 Like

Hey Maddox, asked in a different thread if you saw any improvements with your X1. Did you also have a U1? I’m on the fence with these Sobatons after read many reviews.

I haven’t touched it since then. I haven’t heard of any updates that would have made it better.

That’s a shame.