"Fix Incorrect Match" no longer updating show metadata

A couple of my recently imported shows were incorrectly matched, so I used the "Fix Incorrect Match" feature to fix them. I have used this in the past with success, but this time it only fixed the episode matches. The show metadata remains incorrect (art, title, description, etc).

Of note, when I have used this feature in the past, I would see the episodes disappearing from the show page in real-time (as they are moved to the page for the different/correct show). This is no longer happening, perhaps the episode metadata is being updated but the episodes are still being associated with the original/incorrect show?

You need to match the show using gracenote (which gives you the summary and artwork for the show), then fix match again using TMDB (which only updates the episodes, not the show) if the episode filenames contain the S##E## as seen at TMDB.

See BETA: TMDB metadata for TV episodes