Last night we released a new version of Channels DVR Server. There was a bug that affected macOS, but only on older CPU models which is why it didn't surface during our testing. We've just released a fix for this issue.
To update to the fix, please try the following:
- Download and run our Mac Installer (https://channels-dvr.s3.amazonaws.com/InstallChannelsDVR.zip)
- Select uninstall
- Select install
- Open http://127.0.0.1:8089/restore and click the "..."
- Select your DVR drive and click into the Database folder
- Click Open
- Select the most recent backup to restore
- Open http://127.0.0.1:8089
- Check the DVR checkbox