Yosemite 10.10.5
Mac mini (Mid 2010)

Mac Mini 2010
macOS 10.13.6

Late 2009 Mac Mini macOS 10.11.6
As of last night "server not found"

Please help me.

Thanks!

We've just released a fix for this issue. There was a bug that affected macOS, but only on older CPU models which is why it didn't surface during our testing. To update to the fix, please try the following:

2 Likes

Server not starting on

• OS X 10.11.6 El Capitan
  • Mac mini (late 2009)
  • 2.53 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
  • 4GB 1067 MHz DDR3
  • NVIDIA GeForce 9400 256 MB

hope that helps and you'll get it up and running soon!

Thank you!

doesn't help sadly ...

Sorry please try it again now

Server not starting on early 2008 MacBook Pro 15 running El Capitan 10.11.6. It had been running fine for months untouched (MBP is dedicated Channels DVR).

THANK YOU! seems to work now! :partying_face:

1 Like

Woot!! Back up and running. Thanks!

Seems to be fixed here.

There was a change in the past month to our build process that has caused the issue that everyone was seeing. We have a new pre-release build that we hope will fix the issues we're seeing with older Apple hardware.

If someone would be willing to test it out to see if we can release this more widely, please press-and-hold on the Check for Updates button. Once the update has completed, it should be on v2020.03.27.1730. If it fails, you can go through the process @tmm1 outlined above to get back to a working system.

This works as well

Thanks! We've released 2020.03.27.1730 as stable.

Hey everyone, the issue has been resolved. I'm locking this thread in lieu of a new thread with the fix as the original message.

Thanks to everyone reporting in!!

Anyone here still using macOS 10.10 or 10.11 and can help with testing the latest prerelease?

We're looking for testers again after another runtime upgrade in latest prereleases.

I did some testing on macOS 10.10 already but it would be helpful to get feedback from a wider variety of hardware.