Frndly TV Adds More Channels

I mentioned this in another topic, but figured it should also get its own playground thread.

Frndly TV has added 2 more channels today, METV and Story TV. Three more channels coming soon: H&I (Heroes & Icons), DECADES, and Start TV.

Frndly TV Adds New Channels

And find out how to add Frndly to channels. Frndly TV for Channels

1 Like

I sure wish Channels would have a drop down feature and have it install the guide rather going though the trouble of installing plug ins.

2 Likes

I'm getting guide data for all channels except for ME TV, Story tv, and one other how do I fix it?
Any ideas, guys?

Go to the Frndly source from the settings page and select Manage Lineup from the drop down. In the line up there should be MeTV and Story TV displayed someplace with a plus sign “+” on the far right side of the row. From there see if you can find MeTV and Story from the drop down. You might have to use Search All Lineups.

For good measure re-download the entire guide.

Which source are you using for Frndly TV, docker or python script?

You can add a Local TV Provider. It will auto populate.

I would love that option as well

I get EPG guide data for all the channels (except the on demand ones).
Matt updated the code to automatically add new channels as they are introduced here Frndly TV for Channels - #98 by matthuisman

I suspect your using older code or container. Update to latest and your epg issues should be fixed