Great Job!! Seeing my game in the inspector and still got 30 minutes to spare before I head to Tiger Stadium!!!
Got all the football back, thanks! Any chance of getting the CW Sports events added? These are CFB and NASCAR, mainly, and are in the ESPN app now.
The main scraper is Apple which gets most ESPN events. Surprised those don’t get found. I’ll look into it but it’s only as good as its source.
Does this pull the "4k" events? ESPN and ESPN2 have highee bandwidth streams at 1080p, not sure if they upscale to 4K but most games are now 4k on Apple tv 4k gen 1 and 2. Has anyone compared the quality on linkpi versus the appletv
Abc seems to look better on ESPN on Apple TV versus the YouTube tv
I tried searching this thread but didn't find anything definitive for the following questions. I apologize if they are there and I missed them.
It doesn't appear that NFL Sunday Ticket is supported. Is that correct, especially using ADBTuner? Is Thursday Night Football supported using ADBTuner? Finally, will the Dallas Stars games on Prime Video be supported using ADBTuner?
You don't really need FDL for NFL Sunday Ticket. The Youtube TV channels for Sunday Ticket have gracenote ids. Good info in this thread for setting up with ADBTuner... NFL Sunday Ticket with ADBTuner / HDMI Channels
I don't have YTTV. While I'm sure Sunday Ticket is integrated for YTTV users, I expected I'd have to use the normal YT app. Is that not the case?
Ah, gotcha. I forgot that they also sell Sunday Ticket through standard YouTube. I think you're probably correct that you'll need to use the normal YouTube app.
Another option is to use EPlusTV to bring NFL Sunday Ticket. PQ is sub 720p but if you are running MultiView like I do, then it's a great option. If PQ is the top priority, then agree ADBTuner is the best path.
Has anyone tested this on linkpi 4k through ESPN app and appletv 4k ver 1 or 2
I did and by the time it's encoded, it isn't much different tbh
Be careful with the ATV and ESPN 4K - it doesn't work well out of the box.
- Force close the ESPN app, and make sure it's up to date
- Set your Video to HDR10 (note - not DV)
- try ESPN app 4K channel
For whatever reason, ESPNs app doesn't seem to trigger the HDR switch, this has been a consistent workaround for me
Yes but link pi wont work with hdr and it looks trash
Day one it worked great. Now I get a blank on the channels guide....
If I go to Channels Collections -- I can add ESPN games ....but my automatic find doesn't work.
Any hint on where I should look? I just did another refresh......and I only have ESPN+, Paramount+, and Peacock.
So, if you look at the EPG for individual FDL sources in the WebUI, do you see events?
Is it only your Channel Collection that's not working?
Yesterday I did a refresh and now it works again. It seems I lose it after a few days. Today it is showing a lacrosse event (I excluded all but football and baseball) but that's OK.....
But no football today
There are several different ways to configure FDL:
You can use streamlinks, so events show in your CDVR EPG, but will open the event in another app (live viewing only, no recording).
You can use ADBTuner, so events will be tuned on a streaming stick, and captured via an encoder.
Or, you can use PrismCast, to tune events in Chrome, and capture that.
A properly configured FDL will be setup to scrape events you're entitled to through subscriptions, and make those events available in your CDVR EPG.
So, the question is which way have you configured FDL based on the above, and which providers are you trying to use? And, since it sounds like one of them is ESPN, what specific ESPN plan are we talking about?
Also, you may find this helpful to determine which events are live or upcoming on ESPN, and how they're being made available. You can compare this to what you're seeing in CDVR via FDL:
NFL+ games on legacy networks all resolve to the same HTTP link, www.nfl.com/plus. ESPN and Prime are ok.
So I guess they will only work on Apple TV, not Prismcast?
The web links are all a “best guess.” If anyone figures out exact web deep links, i can support it.
With the expected demise of Victory+, Dallas Stars games are on Prime Video this year with no additional subscription needed for in market viewers. Will these games be included in FDL? I see NHL games in my event inspector with tags of aiv_unavailable_in_location but I don't see the Stars game at 2026-10-04 00:00:00. The only Stars game I see is the national broadcast on TNT the night before.
