FS 4k audio issues with beta and 4k HD homerun

Since I can't post a new topic in the Beta thread I'll post here. Whenever I start a recording I get a loss of audio. If I change audio tracks to 2 then back to 1 I get audio. I do not have this issue with my Tivo stream 4k.

As stated I'm using Beta software on both the FS 4K and TiVo 4K
HDhomerun 4k

Tried disabling surround sound in settings?

Not sure what that would accomplish as I want surround sound. All my system are at least 5.1 systems. It's pretty quick to swap audio tracks back and forth, just something that should not be needed.

Disabling surround sound just allows it to passthrough and your audio equipment handles it at that point.

Correct? @racameron

I'm not sure if disabling surround affects audio passthrough.

Not sure why I got tagged for this, either. Perhaps @tmm1 might have some relevant insight, though.

Because I wasn't 100% sure, and consider your insight and knowledge on par with the devs.

I do know this though. Polk soundbar connected via arc, if I disable surround sound I get 5.1 for the hdhomerun channels whereas I wouldn't with it on.

Thank you for the compliment. But I think Aman, Eric or Jon would probably have more insight with regards to this.

Surround Sound: Off means send only 2 channels of audio to the OS.

@matt832 Please click Settings > Support > Submit Diagnostics > Video Player in the app after the audio loss issue occurs.

Thanks, will do.

Sent, but did mark it as other.