Fubo TV project

Between the use of the docker and ADBTuner along with a good Android box and hDMI encoder, most of the content from Fubo can be brought in.
I appreciate what can be brought in with the docker. Vlc-bridge does a great job.

Those of you using this Fubo TV solution... what solution did you choose for the networks Fubo doesn't have like A&E/Lifetime/History etc? Did you just pick up a separate sub to FrndlyTV?

Probably speaks volumes about my viewing habits, but those aren't on my radar.....

I don't watch a ton of shows on them (especially Lifetime) but they would be missed if gone. Also, does the Fubo stream limit matter when using this solution?

can a youtube tv vlc bridge be created?

1 Like

depends on your package, but i’ve have 5 concurrent going through the container.

i also have frndly… was hard to turn down that annual option.

hls tube

History and Lifetime come in through TVE with Fubo, but I also have Frndly for A&E

The TVE stuff for those channels is quite easily available including A&E plus lifetime etc.
I have 156 channels under TVE on Fubotv.
Nice lineup if you have it all lined out nice.

1 Like

This is no longer being developed, and was for live-stream videos on regular the YouTube service (www.youtube.com) anyway. It does not, and never, did work on the live TV channels on the YouTube TV subscription service that is at tv.youtube.com.

Does TVE also include the Turner networks? (TBS, TNT, etc)? I see those are missing from the lineup.

1 Like

FuboTV I don't think offers access to those channels, so would not be available either through TVE or through the VLC bridge. YTTV & HULU TV does offer TVE access to both of those channels

1 Like

Thanks, I was just asking since someone mentioned that A&E TVE works with Fubo even though that's not in the lineup either.

Hi there,
No Turner channels but most of the other stuff including AMC networks and disney plus ESPN and lifetime even Logo is available on Fubo.

1 Like

but this isn't youtube tv right? this is just the youtube live.

1 Like

correct... maybe you could create a container for that... search the web for youtubetv scripts or youtube tv stuff. I think there's a ton of information there that could help with youtubetv playability.

i had a script that was great until they change things up.

Yea they switched to DRM

I'am not sure if they did, I think they just completely changed their manifest.

1 Like

Would be awesome if like PlayOn, one could automatically download or stream DVR content from the FuboTV app. I'm assuming this does not exist because the DVR content would also have DRM for channels like ABC and Disney.

1 Like

Wouldn't make sense to use the Fubo DVR because Channels is much better.
If you have the ADB Tuner and hardware in place, you could bring in the DRM content using the app directly and record on Channels.
I do not need missing channels as of now but if they DRM something, I will just push it through the app with ADBTuner.