Fubo TV project

Hi i am new to all this how do i setup my fubo account so i can watch on pc through vlc. Can anyone help please?

Issue resolved.

2 Likes

It's in the container image already.
See Fubo TV project - #209 by joagomez

3 Likes

Thank you. So should just work. Something else is going on then. HLS works perfectly on nonVPN PC. Add in MpegTS and I am receiving less than half the channels. After some additional testing it seems some of the Fubo channels are not VPN restricted.

Fiddled with VPN and now HLS works!

:blush:

1 Like

Good to hear you have it working.
I never had an issue using the HLS stream when I used it. But I no longer subscribe to Fubo.
Lots of reports from users above in this thread having issues with the MPEG-TS stream.

this works really really well, and its fast too. thank you!

1 Like

Does Syfy, Oxygen, etc. work, or are they drm protected?

Yes to SyFy and OxygenTrueCrime. I don't watch Oxygen so don't know if that's the same as you are looking for.

1 Like

Yeah that’s it. My wife has been longing for that channel since it left tve, and hates using the app. I consider this a win.

1 Like

The package is a total win with the ELite package.

and just fyi to all...
the MGM+ package... MGM+, MGM+ Hits, MGM+ Marquee... do work with the container.

2 Likes

I'm surprised.
Are you using the original docker ort he one from the other location?
I've been using it for 2 months plus.

1 Like

where can I find the latest pull?

I no longer use it, but try this since the original maintainer is no longer updating it

Disregard, figured it out.

Tha app runs great.
Very nice

I saw someone post something similar before and for them it was a password issue.

I just reactivated today and I know I had this working on the same username/password in the spring when I last had FuboTV. But today after reactivation, it didn't work.

I took the advice from others and simplified my password to have no special characters to no avail.

Says "NoneType" isn't an available package. I definitely have the "Pro"

I created the docker using the OliveTin one-click script and I'm sure the email/password are correct.

Has anyone else experienced this error and it not been a password issue?

⇨ http server started on [::]:7777
[2024-08-08 22:50:37,528] ERROR in app: Exception on /fubo/playlist-mpeg.m3u [GET]
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 1473, in wsgi_app
    response = self.full_dispatch_request()
               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 882, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.handle_user_exception(e)
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 880, in full_dispatch_request
    rv = self.dispatch_request()
         ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.12/site-packages/flask/app.py", line 865, in dispatch_request
    return self.ensure_sync(self.view_functions[rule.endpoint])(**view_args)  # type: ignore[no-any-return]
           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/app/pywsgi.py", line 72, in playlist
    stations, err = providers[provider].channels()
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  File "/app/fubo.py", line 144, in channels
    for elem in user_data.get('recurly').get('purchased_packages'):
TypeError: 'NoneType' object is not iterable

One of the Project One-Click creators here. Would you mind confirming your Fubo username and password in the Portainer stack please. Just check to make sure that what you entered got passed through to the stack correctly.

It did. Even updated it manually just in case.

So this comes back when I create via OliveTin. I am still able to get to the site at port 7777 but when I click on one of the m3u links, it shows a 500 error. I then see the NoneType error above in the container log in Portainer. I've also created it manually without OliveTin and see the same issue.

It's like something is different about my account and the package isn't set, but I'm currently actually watching it on my PC so I know it works. Anywhere I should look to get more info?

JSON response from https://192.168.1.4:9443/api/stacks?type=2&method=string&endpointId=2:
{"Id":21,"Name":"vlc-bridge-fubo","Type":2,"EndpointId":2,"SwarmId":"","EntryPoint":"docker-compose.yml","Env":[{"name":"TAG","value":"latest"},{"name":"HOST_PORT","value":"7777"},{"name":"FUBO_USER","value":"[email protected]"},{"name":"FUBO_PASS","value":"xxxx"},{"name":"HOST_VOLUME","value":"vlc-bridge-fubo_config"}],"ResourceControl":{"Id":20,"ResourceId":"2_vlc-bridge-fubo","SubResourceIds":[],"Type":6,"UserAccesses":[],"TeamAccesses":[],"Public":false,"AdministratorsOnly":true,"System":false},"Status":1,"ProjectPath":"/data/compose/21","CreationDate":1723256514,"CreatedBy":"admin","UpdateDate":0,"UpdatedBy":"","AdditionalFiles":null,"AutoUpdate":null,"Option":null,"GitConfig":null,"FromAppTemplate":false,"Namespace":"","IsComposeFormat":false}
true
{"error":"invalid source url: failed to retrieve m3u: GET: http://192.168.1.4:7777/fubo/playlist.m3u?gracenote=include: 404 NOT FOUND"}

Also, I'll note a curious entry in the Application tab in the chrome dev tools - shows me a paywall "expired"

1 Like