FuboTV docker by matthuisman Request

Continuing the discussion from Frndly TV for Channels:

@matthuisman Please recreate this docker for FuboTV, whatever you've done with the Frndly docker works perfectly for me & I need FuboTV to work like Frndly does. 100% willing to pay for this project & provide my credentials if needed.

I noticed some changes with the Fubo TV Docker. The folks at Fubo TV keep adding and removing channels. By the way, all the ESPN channels are DRM-protected, so those won’t be able to be added to your channels.

The Fubo-VLC-Bridge does 90% of what I want it to do. My ultimate dream is to be able to create a playlist or individual channel urls that I can upload into Stremium or like a Tivimate so I can access them remotely. I understand I can access them remotely using CDVR or even uploading my CDVR playlist into Emby(both of these I have set up currently) but neither of these perform very well at all remotely. We travel a lot & I want to be able to have the same tv experience no matter if I'm home or on the road. The only channels I can get to work properly & honestly they actually have worked flawlessly are the channels being generated by the Frndly docker. This example url generated by that docker works with no issues with Stremium & in Tivimate http://serverip:8183/play/me_tv-44.m3u8

I've also played around with & tried everything I could think of to try & get my CDVR TVE channel urls to work remotely through Stremium & Tivimate & I can't get them to work at all.

did you by chance try Talescale?
I run most of the stuff through channels and i use the new feature to pull stuff into emby.
I've added the Fubo streams into emby and found it to be quite nice.
If you are using mobile, does your provider throttle video?
My visible service does throttle video.
I haveen't played with Streamium in a long time. I don't think it is in active developement. I like the fact that the service is in the cloud but things are pretty dated.

I have Talescale but I've never really messed around with it. You think it's possible to utilize Talescale in a way to make my CDVR channel urls accessible remotely?

Yeah unfortunately Stremium is very dead but it's still working. Love that I can use my Sling credentials to pull in channels without any strain on my server. There's no way for me to reliably pull locals into Stremium now though hence me hoping to get Fubo streams or my CDVR TVE channels to work. With the Death of Stremium & TVE I've been trying to get my playlists to work in Tivimate or an even better player called Implayer.

Throttling is definitely not an issue for my remote streams though

Also how did you get the Fubo Channels in emby, using the m3u generated by the docker or through CDVR? Don't know if I've tried the 1st option but through CDVR into Emby the streams are very slow & not very reliable remotely. I have zero issues at all playing movies or shows through emby remotely only live channels

Have you tried using the Fubo MPEG-TS playlist for your Custom M3U channel?

When I use the MPEG-TS playlist in VLC the streams don't work at all so I've never tried to use them in any other way. Not sure why they aren't working

From what I’ve seen, the mpeg-ts streams work great in Channels and Emby. But, I’ve noticed that things can get a bit wonky when Fubo adds local ads. Channels and Emby don’t handle the switch to the HLS stream as smoothly as we’d like. So, if you want to avoid any issues, I recommend sticking with the HLS stream.

I think you meant to reply to @sportman09 who is the one that asked you how you got the Fubo channels into emby and how to use Tailscale for remote access.

Knowing he's trying to view Fubo remotely, I just mentioned the MPEG-TS stream as a possible solution. Since neither one of us are using Fubo anymore, we can't test.