Guide data off by 3 hours (EST vs PST) on just one channel

I'm using Xfiniity cable (via HDHR Prime) and TVE, and they both have the same discrepancy for the Hallmark Movies & Mysteries channel, but are each correct for the standard Hallmark channel. I have to check to see if the Hallmark Drama channel has the offset or not.

I just went to the Hallmark website, and it says "The Perfect Bride" will be airing at 7 pm. On my Tivos (that have been corrected) it shows that it will be airing at 7 pm, but on Windows Media Center and Channels DVR (Prime and TVE) it says it's on right now (4:25pm PST).

I went to Manage Lineup, and it says for channel 1459 that HMMHDP is being mapped to 1459 HMMHD. In the drop down list for the mapping I didn't see HMMHDP listed.

Change it to Search All Lineups

Oops - I have to take some of what I said back. When I tuned to the TVE channel just now it IS currently playing "The Perfect Bride" right now. Apparently it is only the HDHR Prime that is 3 hours off for that channel.

The TVE feed is Eastern.
Xfinity changed the cable feed to Western. Should have been mentioned in your statement a few months ago. Here's what my April statement showed.
Effective June 23, 2022, Hallmark HD (channels 793 & 1458) and Hallmark
Movies & Mysteries HD (channels 794 & 1459) will change from east to west
coast feed.

Thanks for the details. I reported this to Gracenote

That makes two then (I also reported it to zap2it)
One of the reasons I was asking for this Sync Station Mapping

I just got home and confirmed that the TiVos are showing "The Perfect Bride" on 1459 HMMHD-W at 7:00 pm. Why did the HDHR Prime over the same cable using the "same" CableCARD from Xfinity show that movie at 4:00 pm on Channels DVR?

Is there a method for synchronizing the TiVos with Channels DVR so all channels are showing the same thing on each platform at the same time?

NO.
Your TiVo uses a different guide provider than your Channels DVR.
The TiVo guide provider got it right.
The Channels DVR guide provider hasn't yet.

See https://tvlistings.zap2it.com to see the same guide data Channels DVR uses.
I think TV Guide, TV Listings, Online Videos, Entertainment News and Celebrity News - TV Guide mirrors your TiVo.

1 Like

All this time later and still having channel listings off on my HDHR for Comcast, I'm on west coast if that makes any difference. My wife is sick of not being abble to record shows it;s been a while. Any way to correct this?
And this is on the Hallmark channel 1459 Xfinity (comcast)

Not sure but I think its 3 hours ahead now, can I scriot something to correct it?

did you check the hdhr app to see if you have the same problem ? I had a similar problem on 1 Channel was off ...

Guide data wrong off - Channels DVR Server - Channels Community (getchannels.com)

what was the fix?

Did you check the HDHR app? to see if it had the correct data ? In my case it did so I use my HDHR DVR subscription guide until I got correct guide data from channels.

See above, you can change guide data to EST under the Manage Lineup menu for your HDHR source

That is a bad screenshot really does not show how to do it. Do you have normal doc on how to fix 1 Channel.

1 Like

Yes I tried that but not doing something right, Yes the HDHR app shows correct. How do you use the guide data? Import?

Yes how do you do it??

What did it show next to that channel number before and what does it show now?

See Bottom of screenshot ... but if there is a way to fix 1 Channels use that.

Ok I figured it out, after pressing all listings then typed Hallmark then went through the list until I found a working one that matched the actual data.
Then did a guide update, just don't press "sync station mapping" or back in same boat.

Thanks