Guide still causing occasional crash and also subtitles oddity

I'm on the latest beta (4.8.931)

Still get occasional lock up when I go into Guide (no navigation buttons work then after a few seconds it exits to OS)

I've have also noticed that sometimes if I've had subtitles on but then turned them off, if I go into Guide and then back to Live TV the subtitles come back on again.

I can't get either of the above to repeat on demand so it's not much help I know, but thought I would report anyway. All on Nvidia Shields.

1 Like

I've just had the subtitles error occur so have submitted diagnostics from the client

e2412d67-db72-478a-8400-46746acb6b54

Turn subtitles on, turn subtitles off, both work correctly.
Enter Guide.
Do nothing but go back straight back to Live TV.
Subtitles come back on.

EDIT Once this has happened, it seems that every channel I switch to subsequently has the subtitles on.

1 Like

Just updated to the latest beta.

There is no mention of any bug fixes for this issue and I am still getting the "Go into Guide - no navigation buttons work - then crashes to OS" bug which has been happening every few days since I switched to the beta because of the improved DVB-S tuning times.

Seems to happen more often when you enter guide not long after starting the app.

Diagnostics submitted from client (Nvidia Shield TV) but obviously after having to restart the app so not sure if there is still useful info in it.

96e118c1-46be-41fd-892d-82efcd4d38a4