Harmony hub and windows profile pairing problem

I'm trying to setup a channels DVR + Nvidia Shield solution, and I'm running into a problem getting my Harmony Hub (harmony elite) to control it.

My Channels DVR is running on a synology NAS. I have basic operation with Nvidia shield working, but can't get harmony to play nice. I followed instructions to add "Windows computer" and mapped (as a first pass) the color buttons to F1-F4 as suggested. When I press mapped button remote, I get message that "You have to use the Harmony App to pair the device".

I'm not sure what I'm pairing (the Nvidia Shield is already paired) and don't see any place in the Harmony app to pair it.

Advice would be appreciated. (Even if the advice is to use an Apple TV 4K. I'm moving from TiVo & trying out hardware now.)

Thanks.

I'm just going through the process to configure my Harmony remote with the Nvidia Shield as well, so let's try to figure this out.

So far I have the guide and DVR buttons working well, but my outstanding issue is finding a mapping for the record button. (see Harmony Hub and Shield - Record Button Mapping?)

However, to help you get started this is what I've done.

Ditch the Windows Computer device for now as I also had the same pairing message when pressing a Computer button mapping (not sure how to get around that). The Function keys are actually built into the following Shield Harmony profile (as is the Shield Menu button which is handy):

Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Model: SHIELD TV

However, you can only see the Function keys within the Harmony app (in my case on the iPhone). For some reason you can't see these within the Harmony Windows Desktop program.

I mapped F3 to Guide and F1 to DVR. Mappings within Channels can be seen here (https://getchannels.com/docs/apps/remote-control/advanced/), but my fresh Channels install had Guide on the Green button and Library on the Blue button. As I have no recordings yet I'm not sure if Library should be changed to Recordings instead.

Hope this helps.

I found the solution - see here for details: Harmony Hub and Shield - Record Button Mapping?