Intro skip

This is a feature that I've really come to use on Netflix/Plex. Is it possible to integrate this feature into channels? it's one of the last reasons I'm keeping Plex installed on my devices.

4 Likes

I would love this!

3 Likes

Just thought I'd revisit this topic. I rarely watch TV shows in Plex anymore, as all of my local content has been moved to Channels. But I watched something in Plex today and was reminded of how cool the Skip Intro feature is. @maddox is there any chance this is something on your radar?

2 Likes

Any movement on this? Now that I use Channels for almost everything, I really miss Skip Intro.

1 Like

Bump

I was just browsing through "Feature Request". I think this would be a awesome feature. It is something I like very much in Plex and other apps.

2 Likes

I would also like to echo this!
Channels is my only media server now, but Skip Intro was something I loved in Emby. Even Jellyfin has third party plugins for it now

Thanks for putting this back up the list again. :grinning:

I really feel the Devs could make this awesome with their particular skills. Honestly, if this were implemented I would uninstall Emby and be fully onboard again. I still flip back and forth because they handle watching TV Shows so much better than Emby or Plex in my opinion.

There are only a few small things I would like to see done with movies, but those are things I can easily dismiss.

1 Like

I use JF and I use this feature over there very often so having it within Channels would be nice too..

1 Like

Make sure you hit the Vote button at the top of this thread!

3 Likes

+1 intro skip.
Live TV i need comercials to use BR or make popcorn. When watching a DVR i just want to skip.

2 Likes

Wow, I noticed in the last few days the votes on this almost doubled!

Hopefully this keeps getting traction. I would love to just use one app and that feature would let me get there.

2 Likes

Bump on this. I just noticed it from Plex.

3 Likes