Ion plus guide data

Is anyone getting the guide for ION+? It is in the epg list but is only showing, "SIGN OFF" once it is added. Thanks.

bump

1 Like

What I've done from the start is use tv listings for the town I live in. Most of the channels I have added are typically found in that epg, and any of the more obscure channels I've added can most of the time be found by clicking on the dropdown with the gear icon and selecting "Search All Lineups". ION+ is listed in there as IONPLUS, and it always shows an accurate listing. I've never seen "SIGN OFF" before.

Thanks. I tried reloading IONPLUS last night and I still get "SIGN OFF" in the guide. The channel works great other than that, with an excellent picture. ION and all the other sister channels, except TrueReal, load the guide as expected. Thanks for the feedback, it gives me hope.

Search for the callsign, like WPXH or WPPX

Thanks but IONPLUS doesn't show up under either one. A quick search shows that it has been removed from all OTA stations and now is only available as a streaming service. I tried adding it as IONPLUS and even ION Plus Pacific but both only give me OFF AIR in the guide in 2 hour blocks.

When you click "manage lineup", at the top, what does the provider say? Mine says "DVR: USA-OTA32301".

Try searching all lineups for one of these RabbitEars.Info call signs

1 Like

I tried them all but no Ion+. Thanks. A couple other sub channels showed up...

I found it on mine. Just cliked search all lineups and then typed in ion plus

Isn't it displaying 4hr blocks of SIGN OFF in the guide?

1 Like

I had no trouble finding it, but it doesn't populate the guide.

If anyone is looking for the guide data for AMC PRESENTS, it is under "stories by AMC"...

The lineup I use isn't OTA(Over the air). I use a lineup that's with my cable company. Try to use one with a cable company that's closest to your area and see if that helps.

Is Ion Plus working as expected or are you just speaking generally? Thanks.

When you go to the ION Plus website and look at where to get the channel it shows:

Some of those apparently require a dedicated app and have no generic browser streaming, but for those with a web stream like Tubi, is there a way to record the stream in Channels DVR?

Looks like it's available from Samsung TV Plus

Yes and I also see it in Plex Live TV.

I don't remember seeing Ion/Ion+ in the Samsung list of channels when I started this thread. Are you getting guide data for Ion+ with Samsung (or Plex)?

I don't use either one (Samsung+/Plex), but I can see it's channel 1062 in https://i.mjh.nz/SamsungTVPlus/us.m3u8