iOS v1.0 Beta

Yeah, I agree with you. Hopefully we get something awesome soon! :slight_smile:

Would love to get on the TestFlight for this. Multiple iPhones as well as iPad Pro.

Interested in testing on a iPad pro. Canā€™t wait to purchase

Second set of beta invites has just gone out. Weā€™ve setup a private area on the community site for beta testers to discuss the app: https://community.getchannels.com/c/channels-app/beta-ios

tmm1, I just tried to join the community but couldnā€™t (Access Denied). I did receive an invite for the beta app.

Oops, this is fixed now!

As an early (and still current) Channels Beta App (Apple TV) user, would sure like to get involved with this beta testing as well - if possible. Test Flight ready (of course) - along with multiple iOS devices ranging from iPod Touch -> iPhone 6 -> iPad Air 2, all with varying iOS revs for testing.

TIA.

I too would love to get involved in the beta testing. I have numerous iDevices of differing kinds.

Thank you - I continue to be very impressed with the positive attitude and quick responses from you and your team - much appreciated.

Love the interface. I showed it to my wife and she was thrilled. The guide data is there, Episode details, (Seasons, etcā€¦)

Dang, it works with IPad Pro Multiscreen/Multitasking!!!

Really nice work!!

Iā€™ve just purchased Channels for my Apple TV and would love to help out with the Beta. I can test on iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini (original, if itā€™s supported) iPad Air 2.

Either way, Iā€™m very happy with the Apple TV app so far! Thanks for making it.

Thanks for adding me. I donā€™t seem to have access to the beta forum though.

Would love to test. I have Channels on the Apple TV. Have an iPad Air 2, 6s, IPad Mini 2, iPhone 6, and iPhone 5. Thanks.

Can I get access to the beta program I would love to try it on my ios devices.

Thank you

Downloaded the beta and using it. Thanks! Would you please give me access to the beta testerā€™s area?

Would also love to test. I have Channels on the Apple TV, an iPad Pro 12.9, iPhone 6s Plus and an iPad Air 2. Thanks!

Iā€™ve been a very happy Channels user and beta tester on the Apple TV since December. Iā€™d love to get involved with the iOS beta to help you guys test it out. I have a number of iPhones and iPads to try it out on.

Current DVR Beta user on TVOS. I would love to test out the IOS beta and provide any feedback I can. You guys put out a great product.

Whereabouts would one request beta access ?

Where does one do this? Whatā€™s the criteria for getting beta access (for example I have an extend and prime. I can test both devices.