Issue with Fox Sport/Bally Sports Channels

slightly off-topic disclaimer

Yeah, I'm having an even bigger problem, as in I still cannot view local NBA (Heat) games ever since everyone in streaming dropped them (Sinclair/Fox Sports Sun/Bally). Only AT&T streams this (to pair with its television service). I pay royally for YouTubeTV, Prime and others, yet still can't watch local NBA games.

Looks like I'll be forced to give IPTV a try. I really don't need a million channels of everything from PPV to Premium channels; I just need Bally Florida. I'll have to temporarily pause YouTubeTV when the playoffs start and swap with a reliable IPTV.

I wish Bally had a standalone app, but I'm hearing that's not until next year. I need to figure something out. I wish Channels had an IPTV.

Pardon my rant.

Yes I discovered myself last night that Bally does not have an app, at least on tvOS. Hope it comes sooner than next year...

1 Like

Bally wisconsin is working with att u-verse login again. You can use the fox sports app to verify.

I was under the impression that Bally was only working with ATT and Spectrum at this time.

Mine didn't start working again until Monday w/att

1 Like

Yes, all the major cable networks and AT&T who pass along the higher cost of regional sports. AT&T also provides regional sports on their streaming app. It's the only streaming network that does (besides the IPTV arena with everything under the sun which somehow escapes those regional fees).

Anyone getting Guide Data for these channels. They stream fine but no programming information.

Mine is still showing up with FoxSports Southwest. But showing Bally branding on the feeds though. I have Spectrum signed in.

Well I thought they were streaming but 2 out of three appear to be dead now.

Both are streaming, with new logo and guide info for ATT Uverse.

hi all, dumb question. Is there a reason I don't see these channels at all? In my AT&T U-Verse source, when I manage / edit channels, it goes from 6204 to 6300 .. 6205 nor 6206 come up, much less anything "FS-RSN".

Most likely it is because your subscription to AT&T does not include Fox/Bally Sports, or if it does, you may not have access to the RSNs.

Having issues since last night with Bally’s sports Sun. It plays an ad the freezes. Bally’s sports Florida works fine. I am connecting with spectrum.

Shouldn't I see the entry though? There's a long list of channels that are either 'unauthorized' or '..does not provide TVE access..' but these channels are just not on the list at all. seems strange. I am able to stream from the Bally website

that'll do it.. Thank you

Mine are stream 6205 & 6206 with att but they're not pulling the right content. I have 24/7 surfing.com on 6206 and hockey replays instead of the live brewers cards game on 6205. Bally Wisconsin & u-verse.

I too had an issue last night where I was trying to watch the Pacers game (per what the guide said) and it had hockey on instead.

Ya same issue today. Seems to be a problem with channels because I can stream it through the bally app with no problem.

This was explained in the post above.