Issue with padding on recordings during playback?

Ran into what I think might be a bug tonight. Recording the Reds game off of Fox Sports Ohio, via TVE. I have the pass set to record two extra hours in case of rain delays or extra innings. Everything was great watching the recording during the three hours of the show that the guide showed (before padding). I was able to switch between clients seamlessly and pick up right where I left off. However, once 10PM passed and we got into the padding, Looking at the recording details, it showed the green bar totally filled on the progress bar, and when I selected it on a new client, it started from the beginning. Once I was viewing the recording, it showed the full duration of five hours and I was able to manually skip ahead on the timeline to get into the padded section. Submitted diagnostics.

There was some discussion a while ago in Disable auto start-over option

I said I would turn off the auto-watched detection on sports with padding. Looks like that never happened.

2 Likes

Yep. Exact same issue. Just ran into it for the first time tonight. Thanks for the quick response!

Any chance of turning off auto watched on sports with padding?