Join the Channels Beta for ATV or iOS

Fancy Bits runs active Beta programs for the Channels app on tvOS and iOS. Our Beta community helps us refine new features and test changes thoroughly, before they are released to the App Store.

As a member of the Beta program, you will receive regular updates for testing and feedback. Space in the beta programs is limited, and requires acceptance of the terms and responsibilities outlined below. To join the waitlist for either Beta, read through the below and click the button at the bottom of the post.

About the Beta Program:

• The Channels Beta programs are only available to existing users who have purchased Channels for Apple TV or Channels for iOS.

• Channels Beta apps install as a separate app on your Apple TV or iOS device. If you experience issues with the Beta, you can switch back to using the regular App Store version of the app.

• Channels Beta apps will be made available to you via TestFlight. Beta builds downloaded through TestFlight may expire at any time without any prior notice.

• Beta builds may contain experimental features not available on the App Store. Experimental features can be added or removed at any point. Only features available on the App Store are fully supported.

Responsibilities as a Beta member:

• Use the Beta version of the app on your Apple TV or iOS device.

• Report any and all issues you encounter on the ATV Beta and iOS Beta sections of the Beta Community site.

• When new features are announced in the TestFlight release notes, try them out and leave feedback on the forum with your experience.

• When we announce that a big change has occurred in the code base, help us test the app by trying out all the features and reporting any problems.

• Do not share beta features or screenshots outside the Beta Community forum.

• I agree to the terms and responsibilities above. Add me to the Channels for Apple TV Beta waitlist.
  • No thanks.

0 voters

• I agree to the terms and responsibilities above. Add me to the Channels for iOS Beta waitlist.
  • No thanks.

0 voters

5 Likes