Klowd TV

I setup Klowd TV as a custom channel, got the M3U off channels forum, I don't have the guide info. The free channels do work, the pay channels need to be logged in to work, can a login page be created when setting up Klowd TV?

I'm not speaking for the developers of Channels DVR, but their track record and comments say they won't implement that. The only supported source requiring a login is TVE.

Best if you post your request over in the Playground/Custom Channels section to see if a third party developer is willing to create a solution, something like these.

1 Like

This is the way.

We can’t maintain moving targets like this, but we can maintain a normalized API to let people add sources to Channels.

Third party sources are up to users and the community.

3 Likes

Yep, since KlowdTV doesn't do TVE, you'll have to build an app yourself and create a custom channel in order to add it.

If it had TVE, then the channels developer could easily just add the provider.

Looking at the channels it does have, it could easily be picked up with other tools so...maybe look into that

People actually pay for klowdtv or any service that basically pushes free channels for a fee? Houston we have a problem.

2 Likes

One America News and Newsmax are pay services, these are the only 2 stations i'm interested in.