Kodi Add-on

Personally, I like seeing them, I just want them to be correct.

During a good film or TV show, the last thing I want to see is some notification about some show I am recording, even if they are correct. I can't really think of a reason they would be helpful.

Possible fix here:

2 Likes

OK, that's fine. You can turn them off. But since I do like to see them, then it would still be nice if they were correct.

Can you add timeshift to active recordings?
Timeshifting live TV can't be that much different from a recording, can it?
Here is an example using the NextPVR software. I believe it needs an additional plugin, TVServerKodi plugin, but I am not 100 percent sure about that.
Thanks in Advance.

I can't seem to get v2021.10.05.0314 to download from the repository.

What did you do?
What did you expect would happen?
What actually happened?

Not sure if that is to me, but I will answer.

I originally installed from the repository for the add-on. I expected an auto update (auto update is enabled), when that didn't happen, I clicked on the 'versions' button, and only saw the previous version (v2021.10.02.xxxx). I restarted Kodi, same thing.

I just checked the PC, and it did update, so it appears that only the Shield didn't update. I will check again and see if anything has changed.

1 Like

Did you right click on the repo and select Update?

1 Like

I had not, and that did fix it. I have never had to do that before. is that because it's in beta?

EDIT: Quoting doesn't seem to be working anymore on the forum. This is the second time I have quoted something this morning, and when I click save, it isn't in the post, but the post says it has 1 edit (which I didn't do).

Quote check...

I think it is if you quote the entire post and it is the previous post.

1 Like

No love for timeshifting live active recordings? All the other devices are doing it.

The notification fix seems to be working. Thanks again for the add-on. It supplements well with PlexKodiConnect add-on.

I have noticed that. If you 100 percent want it to quote, just highlight the entire post except one punctuation.

I made it so you can quote the full thing now.

3 Likes

I would like to see manual recording options to include start time, end time, and channel...please...when you get a chance.

Time/date/channel–based recordings have yet to even make their way to the Channels DVR UI. I would think such a feature would make its way to the DVR web UI and clients before making an appearance in the Kodi PVR client.

If you are interested in this, you can find instructions here for how to do this on your own:

Just curious, do epg based recordings work for you? Manual recording options would be cool too but I haven't been able to get epg based recordings to work either and wanted to make sure I'm not doing something wrong?

You need to update your dvr server to prerelease

Is it possible to have the new Virtual Channels in ChannelsDVR work with this addon? I can see the channels in the guide - but none of them play.

I find that the ChannelsDVR client doesn't seem to like 4k HDR content when it is added from my Virtual Channels. I wondered if using Kodi - which does seem to support a lot of content types - might be a good work around for reliable playback hence using this addon.

Thanks!