Kodi Add-on

Well not everything working.
Recordings do not work, even existing ones do not play.
Thank you

Recordings work for me on Matrix 64 bit.
No skip forward or back on time shifted recordings?
Virtual channels not working?
I tried this for first time today and have messed with it for 5 minutes. Works pretty well.
I use Kodi with PlexKodiConnect for my Channels DVR recordings and I will probably stick with that add-on over this one, but for live TV, which I don't do very often, this is a start to hopefully something even better.

Guide functions aren't working. Can't start live tv from guide or program a recording.
Channels list live TV playback is working.

Time shifting live tv is working good. FF and RW work as expected but skip forward/back isn't right. Clicking forward (arrow right on keyboard), causes live tv to go to the beginning rather than skipping forward. Skipping back is working as expected (arrow left on keyboard).

Which platform do you use?
I am running kodi 64 on nvidia shield and recordings do not work for me.
TV guide seems to work just fine for me except recordings.

I am using a 10gen intel laptop, Windows 10. Harmony hub Companion remote over bluetooth.

The guide does switch channels, my bad. Must press "switch" and not "play programme".
Can't figure out how to record anything from this add-on?

Please check the kodi logs for playback error message.

There is a program addon called Log Viewer that you can install and use.

Have you been able to set a recording or record live tv?

I don't think that feature was added yet. I'm just focusing on making the existing functionality work on Matrix at the moment.

2 Likes

See above for some context:

1 Like

Record single episode from guide. Bonus, but not essential, to add padding to the end of it.

Most useful for me (to start with):

1. record single episode manually from guide

2. create series pass for all or new episodes

The rest maybe useful, but these 2 are the highest priority.

4 Likes

Agree.
This is the most useful:

1. record single episode manually from guide
  2. create series pass for all or new episodes
    Sometimes are also useful * got record on current show while watching TV
2 Likes

Thanks. I started looking at timers today but there's a lot involved to make it work.

I did make some improvements to the Guide however, with v2021.09.22.2348. NEW episodes are marked on the guide now, and the confusing Switch vs Play Programme buttons are fixed.

4 Likes

I just tried it on Windows, and I access the DVR server across a VPN on a different subnet. It is now crashing Kodi on start. Local machine is 10.3.0.122/24 and DVR service is on 10.1.13.5/24. Not sure if that is what is causing Kodi to crash or not.

My Windows machine also crashes when I try to run this add-on to Kodi. My Channels DVR is on a Synology 918+ running DSM 7 which is on the same network.

I need the kodi logs.

x64 for me.

Here are mine: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AmIBKnKiJ1bih7FdI40ty0otHyFiVw?e=GVvLzP

My best guess is the path in the final entry isn't legit. I tried pasting it in, but the slash must be an escape character on this forum, but there is a '\/' in the path.

What Kodi skin is that?