Local Content import and Fix Incorrect Match strangeness

re: Local Content: Scan Sources Ignored

This makes no sense, using v2021.09.04.2308.
I import my show recordings and Channels auto-mismatches the show.
At this point I'm able to fix incorrect match on the show or episodes.
Problem is if the show is incorrect, episode matching is of no use.

So I fix the show and now the episodes have no options drop down to fix incorrect match.

Can this be fixed. I have the tms ProgramID's for the episodes, but it appears they can't be used for episode matching.

Got it to work.
Removed (2018) from the show folder name Farming the Wild (2018)
Moved all the episode files to that folder and deleted the Season 01 and Season 02 folders
Renamed all the episode files to just their Episode Title

It still mismatched on import
Corrected the show using Fix Incorrect Match by using the tms show id SH030187620000
Did a Fix Incorrect Match for every episode

I only use (year) format on movies as it seems to either do nothing or confuse the matcher for series. From what I can tell, the directory hierarchy does nothing in terms of matching and is purely for your organizational convenience. I go single level "Imports/TV/series-name/series-name-air-date-SxxExx-episode name".

As you note, if the show match fails, things get rough. Have not had that happen much yet (except on some badly named imports from my early learning days), but expect to encounter it as I bring in some foreign cooking shows.

OK, I think I figured out the root cause.
If the episode file is named with the Season and Episode (S01E01), Channels DVR imports them as separate seasons.
Then there is no Options button to Fix Incorrect Match for the episodes, because Gracenote (zap2it.com) doesn't list Seasons for this show.
If I just remove the S#E# in the episode file names, I get the option to Fix Incorrect Match on the episodes.