Manually enter recordings without EPG interaction

Hi,

I need to be able to schedule recordings without the need of EPG.

I would like to choose the channel, set the day and starting/endig time of recording (or also days if I need to record every day on specific channel from/to specific hour).

It would like to be albe to do this from both IOS app and webgui.

This feature is included already on Tvheadend and it would be nice to have it available on Channels too.

Please, add this feature as it would be very very great to have. As I am using tvheadend as the provider of the m3u playlist I feed into Channels DVR, the EPG guide is not always available. Entering a recording manually will solve this problem. Tvheadend has problems with grabing over-the-air EPG usually

Looking forward to receive your feedback

1 Like

This is a long-standing request, and the developers are aware of it. However, its implementation hasn't been finalized. In the meantime, enterprising users have created a means for manual time-based recordings:

(A quick search of the forums would have pulled this thread up, as it is the first results when simply using manual as a search term.)

Hi,

I would prefer do it through app or, even better, through the web gui of the dvr server

You may be interested to try this:

:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like