Missing Guide Data for OTA Channels

The Guide is missing data for two of our local channels, AZTECA and MyNetworkTV. MyNetwork TV is new on WIYC channel 48.2 and AZETECA's been around awhile on WQAP-LD channels 36.1-36.6. We're in zip code 36093. Do I need to contact the guide provider or is that something Channels does?

Is the data present in the official HDHR app?

I know WQAP is not. I'll have to double-check on 48.2 when I get home.

Just double checked my HDHOMERUN. 36.1 had guide data but 36.3-6 don’t. 48.2 doesn’t either

Email SD support with the HDHR ID and channel numbers

Then click circle refresh icon on the dvr web UI underneath the hdhomerun once they fix it

Thank you

I wanted to revisit this topic. I’ve got the guide data working on the HD homerun but it’s still not working in the channels app. I did the refresh several times like you advised

1 Like

Does the HDHR app show a channel logo for that channel?

If you click the pencil icon under your HDHR in the web UI, does the channel have a logo and name on the right side?

No logos on either. HDHOMERUN app shows what’s on though.

What about Shift+Clicking the refresh logo under the tuner in the DVR web UI, then force quitting and restarting the Channels client app.

Just tried that. No change. Rebooted the HDHR too

The refresh trick doesn't work for stations missing logos.

You will have to click the pencil icon under the HDHR and try to fix the mapping manually by finding the matching station.

Tried that as well. For some reason 48-2 doesn’t show up as an option to select but all the other sub channels and main channel show up to select