MLB.TV for Channels

How do you update an Older MLB Docker to the latest MLB Docker?

if you're just using docker run, alter the run command from the first post to use the latest image (either the latest tag or the most recent release version, which is 2022.7.1).

or, if you're using compose, update your compose file to either use latest or the most recent release and run this:

docker-compose pull && docker-compose up -d

any hope for something for sunday ticket?

think the only caveat is sunday ticket streaming is constrained to one active stream per account….
so the scheduling aspect would be tricky.

i suppose using the existing logic of the team filter would simplify that.

really would love to be able to have the same game on two tvs in the house concurrently. personally, it would solve a lot of game day party issues.

i have no idea, i don't have sunday ticket.

Sunday Ticket is likely going to either Apple or Amazon next year. Not sure if its possible. I guess if someone was inclined you could see if you could figure out thursday night football or friday night baseball and see if there is a way to pull that in then maybe someone could build something similar

anyone else having buffering issues? i haven't been able to watch a full game without constant buffering for weeks now...wondering if this has anything to do with the TVE tuner sharing enhancements @tmm1 had talked about here. i don't have any other network or server related issues i can see that would be causing this...

Yes I have but I thought it was the channels app since it introduced a new feature recently called bugs. It’s been buggy as shit with any channel or any source. You sneeze and it freezes or crashes. It could be that.

1 Like

i just updated to the most recent pre-release, we'll see how that does. i haven't updated the channels app in a while and i have auto update turned off, so my android app should be pretty old.

edit: that didn't solve anything. still buffering like crazy. i'm switching to watch the mets lose on SNY.

1 Like

doesn't seem to be a channels issue. my container is still buffering even watching it in tivimate. ugh.

I'm also having buffering issues

i guess MLB's servers are just overwhelmed. with a week left in the season.

i'm glad i'm not paying for this crap.

1 Like

No buffering here while watching the Podres on MLB tv.
I'm on the latest pre-release of channels DVR.

1 Like

I had some slight buffering last night, but just last night. I don’t remember ever seeing it before.

@crackers8199 just wanted to say a massive thanks for your efforts again this season. Pirates are shithouse, but this container is pretty awesome!

Agree 100%. Thanks @crackers8199 . The best way to watch MLB.tv.

Great job on the continer for MLB tv.

Could not agree more! @crackers8199 Thank you for all your time and effort in creating and maintaining this! So awesome!! Also, Go Padres! :baseball:

Yep. Thanks for all your work. Really appreciate it.

1 Like

Yes! Amazing job! I think I only opened the mlb tv app a couple of times this year. Hopefully when in market streaming comes it can be as easily integrated!

Does this have the MLB Network channel workaround? I haven't subscribed to MLB.tv for several years but really miss the MLB Network in Channels.

1 Like