Nat Geo and Nat Geo Wild

Are these 2 channels pretty much done producing new content for the foreseeable future? Another Disney causality?

Likely tied to Disney discontinuing the separate apps/TVE.

There are 15 new episodes airing in the next 2 weeks on nat geo alone. It may not be your type of shows but it’s new content.

That has nothing to do with TVE.

1 Like

You mean nothing to do with Channels DVR TVE since they're talking about their TVE apps and not their website live streaming TVE that Channels uses.

I'm sure that eventually the live streaming website TVE for many networks will die, due to the providers paying for that losing subs...

1 Like

That's not exactly what I'd call a lot of new content for the fall season just starting (I count 7 "new" episodes in the next 7 days). Additionally, if you're familiar with Life Below Zero "new" episodes, some of them are just re-hashed parts of older episodes assembled differently, and called new, or programs that were shown in the last week or two that still appear as "new" in the guide.

I just seem to remember a lot of great content on the 2 Nat Geo channels, but not so much any more.

I suppose just about any linear television that isn't live will eventually go directly to streaming, absent on the traditional guide.