NBC Sports Philadelphia?

Is this channel not going to be present? I can't seem to get it to scan in. I thought I had it before.

NBC Sports networks are no longer supported:

Is this a permanent thing? This is a major issue for me.

There a forum you can read. All NBCSN channels are effected.

Essentially, yes. The developers stated that NBC's constant moving target of URLs and interstitial pages made supporting NBCSN streams an untenable target.

Remember, Channels is at the mercy of what the networks make available on their websites for inclusion into their TVE support. When the networks mess with their streams and do things in a non-standard way, things break. In this case, the developers decided to abandon putting incessant hours into hitting NBC's moving target, and instead focus their efforts and man-hours on improving Channels itself.

(A similar decision was made when they removed POP from the TVE channels, too. POP was using a non-standard audio stream, and it also was deemed too much effort to properly support.)

Only NBCSN was removed. The regional stations are still present. As always you can click the pencil icon under your TVE source, then click Edit at the top right to see the full list and check why some channels are not authorizing.

Hmm, checked the channel listing, NBCSN-Philly has a check. Hit rescan anyway, check. Go to watch it, spins and spins. Im on 2020.02.26.0338 Log filling with:

2020/02/26 21:04:24.794683 [ERR] Failed to start stream on channel 6171 via TVE-Comcast_SSO: TVE: get: http://tvecsnphiladelph-i.Akamaihd.net/hls/live/219794-b/CSNphiladelphiay/296k/prog.m3u8: 404 Not Found

Interestingly, I have problems with a login loop if i try to watch on the NBCSN philly site in safari, but it works in chrome. But even then, if i try to watch through the channels web interface in chrome it wont start.

Sounds like the issue with USA a few weeks ago. Direct links didn't work, but the apps and (occasionally) website streams did work.

Please try the latest pre-release build.

How do you go about getting the pre-release build?

Click-and-hold on the Check For Update button

Does this still apply? I am actually getting NBCSN but not getting Regional (NBC Sports Washington) using Hulu Live login.

Is NBC sports still dead? It was working few weeks ago. But not now.