NEW: FireTV app for Channels DVR (experimental)

Would like to test. Firestick V2. Only HDHR experience with Channels via TVOS

I would like to test. I have Fire stick. Iā€™ve used Windows Media Center for years, Plex, and now Channels.

Would like to test on both a Fire TV Stick (V1) and Fire TV (V1?). Thanks

2nd Request to test Fire TV. Sorry, I thought I had my Amazon settings to receive the email but looks like it wasnā€™t. Not sure if you sent me anything yet. If so, Iā€™d appreciate another try. Thanks!

I would like to test the fireTv as well. I just received the new model yesterday. Thanks.

I would like to test this on my Fire Stick first gen, if still available.

Can I please test this? One for my email and one for [email protected] if possible? Thanks!

I just received my new Amazon Fire TV 4K ultraHD and would like to try the beta with it. Iā€™ve applied the appropriate settings to receive the beta invite. Thanks!

Chief

Does this app support remote access at this time? Thanks!

Remote access is only available via web, tvOS and iOS at this time.

I would like to try the firetv app along with channels DVR. I have been using my firetv with Kodi and mythtv and would like to migrate to channels app.

Iā€™m interested. Fire TV 4K

I would like to try on Fire TV 4K. First email didnā€™t have link for install.

The email comes from Amazon and should have a link somewhere in there.

I would like to test it on Amazon Fire TV 4K + HDHomerun Dual & Connect. DVR setup and running with TVos

Hi. I never received any emails on this. Can I still be added? Thanks

If you didnā€™t get an email, that means you didnā€™t follow the instructions in NEW: FireTV app for Channels DVR (experimental)

Oops. Sorry. Just followed the instructions. :grimacing:

Can I test as well? I have V1 and V2 fire TV sticks.

Sent. Note that the FireTV app requires a transcoding-capable DVR server. Iā€™m not sure if your NAS would be powerful enough.