NEW: FireTV app for Channels DVR (experimental)

Hey I’d love to give this a test. I have a fire tv that could be put to good use with Channels.

Please add! Fire TV v1

Please invite, I’d love to give the app a try.
Got the current Fire TV stick.

If this is still open, I’d like to test on my Fire TV 4k. Thanks!

I’m interested in an invite to test on my Fire TV 4k. Thanks.

No email yet, are you still inviting?

Please check the first post on how to whitelist invites on your Amazon account.

I’d checked the amazon.com link and had the appstore tickbox ticked before posting but I’ve just looked on amazon.co.uk and it wasn’t ticked so maybe that was the problem.

Can you try again please?

Could I please have an invite?

Device: V2 fire TV stick

Thanks

Just picked up an Element 50in 4K Fire TV and would like to join the beta if possible.

Sent two invites but one of you did not follow the instructions to whitelist the invite email. I’m not sure who since all Amazon says is one failed.

I got it and it’s working beautifully, thanks!

I’ve still not received an email despite having all the email tickboxes ticked - does it still error when you try to invite me?

Nope, worked for you.

Invitations for your Live App Test Channels have been successfully sent to testers.Invitations Sent: 1

Strange, I wonder where the email is! Not in spam etc

I followed the instructions, however as I have a UK Amazon account, I guess I should have changed my Communication Preferences using the UK Amazon site.

I’ve done that now, would you mind resending? Sorry to be a pain. Thanks!

Please add me to the beta. I have the FireTV v1. The interlacing has been my main issue with the HDHRview app. Thanks!

Hello! Could I please be invited to the beta? I have a Fire TV Stick V2.

Thanks!

The beta only works if you have Channels DVR

Can you send an invite for this. My amazon email is different from this forum email. Not sure that matters.

Thanks