NFL Network gone

I’m on the latest prerelease and NFL Network using YTTV credentials is gone now. I’m able to use my credentials to login to their website just fine. Anyone else seeing this?

Yes me too..

Seeing this now, too, with Cox. It took me a bit to get the NFL Network streaming website working (had to disable all ad blockers), but proves it is fine there.

Submitted Diagnostic from trying to run channel on TS4K+: df7af88e-6982-4c52-b27a-2977dd7f23fa

I then tried to manually rescan the channel and got an "invalid response"

Submitted Diagnostic after trying a re-scan: bfe7964f-3ea6-46ac-b30c-e37b6cceb661

For the record, I tried to rescan with all ad blockers off and it was the same result.

Earlier weirdness on this issue has centered around blackouts. Probably not a coincidence this happens the day of the TNF game.

1 Like

FYI I lost the connection last night

Looks like this might have been fixed in 2021.09.16.1925

Yep. Workin here.

Don’t forget to rescan the channel

Not working for me even after prerelease update (2021.09.16.1925) on latest AppleTV beta. :frowning:

@tmm1

EDIT: In the NFL app I had to sign out and sign in. Maybe it's on their end.

Works now. Thanks for the heads up. Was hoping for a possible upgrade to 60fps like all of the NBC affiliates a few weeks ago but no such luck.

Sling TVE shows “no login form found” for NFL Network with the latest pre-release.

Please submit diagnostics

Same for me. “Invalid response”. Submitted diagnostics. aabb09a8-b94b-407e-a520-82aa7150ef9a

Those diagnostics are from v2021.09.10.2301

Fix uploading in v2021.09.17.0006

1 Like

Does not work for me. Just spins and spins like before. v2021.09.17.0006

Something weird is going on with your DVR. Its trying to load the nfl site and getting a weird error message:

I have a PR2100 and the last few beta updates freeze my Channels DVR and the webpage won't reload and I've had to reboot my NAS. I tried to turn off Channels app from control panel and Channels DVR won't load until I reboot. Has happened past few days on some beta updates. Happened again here.

1 Like

Updated to latest prerelease and it's working now! :grin:

I tried deleting and re-adding the Optimum TVE source and same issue with NFL Network.
055f4045-d5ca-4885-b015-94cd0ee81ca3

Got it working during half-time. Thank goodness, that NFL app is garbage, was at least a minute behind, and kept dropping out.

1 Like