NFL Network

This may seem frustrating to folks having issues, but I just tried again with Spectrum and it works fine, if that's at all helpful.

Yeah don't know what's going on.

I have YTTV and don't even see it as on option on my Channels. It is in the YTTV app and I can log in via NFL Network with my YTTV credentials but see nothing on my Channels. I had removed YTTV and re-added and downloaded the latest build.

Click the pencil icon next to your TVE source in the web UI, then click the Edit button in the upper right.
You should see an error message next to NFL saying why you don't have it.

What does yours say?

Just tried to scan again with YTTV. Still getting the same error:

I'm getting the looping again when I sign in at the nfl live website, choose watch now, authenticate with Xfinity, I end up back at the sign in with your provider page again. Never gets to viewing live. And I'm still logged into Xfinity.

The website appears it has problems maybe trying to get it ready for opening day.

Still not working with Channels 2020.09.11.1741.
I still get the same looping when logging in to the NFL Live website. It authorizes me through my provider and tells me I was authorized, then gives me the sign in with your provider page again.

That is a webisite problem not a channels DVR problem. I have the same thing.

XFINITY is not authorized tried even in my FireStick ... Maybe they just haven't updated that page.

If you download the App on your Channels DVR client and go to activate XFINITY is not there YouTubeTV is.

Huh? What website are you going to?
This from https://www.nfl.com/network/watch/nfl-network-live

Install NFL on your device and try to activate you will find out you can't ... because XFINITY is not authorized.

I don't use apps like NFL.
I went to their website and Xfinity is listed.

It might be listed but it is not authorized .. maybe page has not been updated.

Strange, Xfinity says it is

I dont know. Maybe they want you to enable third-party cookies and allow all ads?

What isn't listed there? NFL Network?

FAQs

What network websites and apps are available with my Xfinity TV service?

We currently provide access to more than 80 network websites and apps across 21 devices, in addition to the thousands of things to watch on the Xfinity Stream app and online via the Xfinity Stream portal. We're working to expand access and content choices for even more options in the future. Right now, the following networks are available:

I give up lol every time i go to an XFINITY website I see something different. Must be all the Smoke in the Northwest.

Do you have Xfinity service? If not, maybe that's why.

I Have XFINITY Digital Preferred. With EPIX Premium. NFL Network MLB NBATV.

1 Like