NFL Network

Huh? What website are you going to?
This from https://www.nfl.com/network/watch/nfl-network-live

Install NFL on your device and try to activate you will find out you can't ... because XFINITY is not authorized.

I don't use apps like NFL.
I went to their website and Xfinity is listed.

It might be listed but it is not authorized .. maybe page has not been updated.

Strange, Xfinity says it is

I dont know. Maybe they want you to enable third-party cookies and allow all ads?

What isn't listed there? NFL Network?

FAQs

What network websites and apps are available with my Xfinity TV service?

We currently provide access to more than 80 network websites and apps across 21 devices, in addition to the thousands of things to watch on the Xfinity Stream app and online via the Xfinity Stream portal. We're working to expand access and content choices for even more options in the future. Right now, the following networks are available:

I give up lol every time i go to an XFINITY website I see something different. Must be all the Smoke in the Northwest.

Do you have Xfinity service? If not, maybe that's why.

I Have XFINITY Digital Preferred. With EPIX Premium. NFL Network MLB NBATV.

1 Like

Same here, Digital Preferred with EPIX.
Includes MLB, NBA, NFL, NHL.

See no NFL Network ....

You’re not crazy. I’m not an xfinity subscriber but I can’t see it either. Must vary based on location.

You are both looking at the Xfinity On Campus support, I don't have Xfinity On Campus.

XFINITY On Campus ™ is an IPTV streaming service offered by Comcast for colleges and universities as their on-campus TV service solution.

XFINITY On Campus users will need to purchase a subscription to "Sports and Entertainment" and pay for the upgrade to stream NFL RedZone or NFL Network.

I was looking here

Oops. Yep I see it there.

After authenticating with Xfinity from this website

I get an NFL web page that states

Success!
You have successfully logged into your provider, Xfinity.
You will be redirected in 2 seconds or you can click the button below.
[WATCH NOW]

Then it just goes back to the page that asks me to authenticate with a provider.
So far have tried with latest versions of Firefox and Chredge (Edge).

It is broken with XFINITY no matter how much we try it is not going to work until they fix it. I gave up on it.... MLB NBA NFL Network none work with XFINITY.

Looks like NFL removed Xfinity as a Provider. It's no longer listed there.

I'm having the same issue. Has this been resolved yet?

If Xfinity was removed from the NFL’s site as a provider there’s no telling if it will ever come back.