NFL RedZone

I also removed sling and readded it

Ok I waited a little bit and then rescanned the channel and now it works. Thanks for the help!

I have access to RedZone via the NFL mobile app. Is it possible to add that as a TVE source?

I got my RedZone working today on my Channels DVR. I first signed into RedZone on chrome, which then asked for my cable provider (Spectrum) to authorize which I did. Since I have chrome to remember all my passwords for sites that require a sign in, anytime I go to the RedZone link it will automatically sign me in. So afterward I went back into the channels DVR and opened my Spectrum source to see all the channels available in Spectrum, however I have many that I wasn't authorized to watch because I don't have a subscription for every channel but I do have RedZone. Anyway If you hit the gear for RedZone it will give you an option to rescan (or reauthorize) the RedZone channel. I'm almost certain that if you have chrome set to remember your password, at least for RedZone it should then authorize and be available in the Channels DVR Guide. I hope my explanation helps.

I know this is an older thread, but Hulu just added NFL Network and RedZone channels to their Live TV packages. I was able to add NFL Network via TVE in Channels, but the RedZone channel still won't authorize even if I manually rescan that channel. It is the same 6182 channel number as used by other services. Does anything need to be updated in the DVR build to allow this to work for Hulu, or will it work when the channel goes live at the start of the season, or am I missing something?

If it works like Yourube TV you will only be able to channel scan for it while the channels is on air/streaming. If you do a channel scan when it is not you will have the channel fall off your guide.

Ok, I'll try again when it's active. Thanks.