NFL RedZone

Yes, awesome support. Thanks so much!

Channel 6182 NFL Redzone showed up on rescan and in my guide data for my Sling account. Off air, so I'll advise next Sunday if it actually works... Thanks guys for AMAZING support!

Not working with Spectrum I got error "json: cannot unmarshal object into Go value of type string" same for NFL Network

Did you ever get it working with Vue? Considering adding the sports package to subscription, but would like to know that Redzone will work first. Thx.

Not yet, but I haven't tried since Sunday. Like I said before I'm thinking it might be a Vue issue because I also did not have luck logging in to the NFL app or nfl.com in a browser and having it authenticate. I'm gonna do a little more research tonight and I'll report back.

1 Like

Still no luck. I'll see how it goes on Sunday once the channel is actually broadcasting again. The next step is probably to contact Vue regarding why it doesn't seem to be authenticating on the NFL app or website.

@tmm1 is there a way for you to tag the Redzone channel as sports so it shows up on the Apple TV sports category? Thanks.

1 Like

Is Redzone via Sling working for anyone? I can't get it working here.

Are you able to watch via the NFL website?

Red zone tagged as sports really, really needs to happen!

Channels don't have tags. The sports filter is based on the guide data.

Yes, it has been working for me on Sling

I have sling and I keep rescanning but the channel is not there

And are you able to watch via the NFL website with your sling login?

What version of Channels DVR are you running?
Did you update your Channels DVR server to the latest pre-relase version?

Did you edit the TVE channel list and try rescanning individual channels one at a time?

version 2019.09.23.2227

It shows Redzone is notAuthorized when I go to edit channels but I can watch it on sling app fine.

1 Like

Also I just updated to 2019.10.19.2140 and it doesn't work still

Does it work on https://www.nfl.com/watch/channel/nflredzone in Chrome incognito?

yes

Did you edit the TVE channel list and try rescanning it since you updated to version 2019.10.19.2140?

yes