No Foxnews or History today

Seem to have lost FoxNews as of yesterday. Source is Sling TVE. Also lost a few others as well. I updated the DVR Software and rescanned. The channels do not show up anymore in the channels listing. What's the deal? Seems like variations of this have have been ongoing with Fox? Is there anything we can do?

They're working for me.
Try following these TVE Troubleshooting tips

I followed the steps. Still no FoxNews channel. Ran the troubleshooter. It updated Chrome. Still have a kinda yield sign saying Google public DNS can screw up TV everwhere but I am not using a Google DNS server? I deleted my instance of Sling TVE. Now when I try to re add the source I get "Context Cancelled" every time. I rebooted the Server and PC. Not sure what to do now? Thanks

This

1 Like

I'm getting this same error "Content cancelled" with all my Philo TVE channels. I can watch them just fine on the Philo app. Same with the channels websites.

Western Digital did a software update in the NAS that broke the version of Chrome that Channels uses to connect TVE to Channels. The temporary solution is to rollback the WD software or just wait for the fix. I chose the latter. There are so few TVE supported channels by my provider that it doesn't really matter all that much anyway :weary:

1 Like

Exactly what I found on my PR2100...

Went to the DVR web UI Support>Troubleshooting and saw it was broke. I had it update Chrome last night, which went fine and after that all my TVE channels were back. I kinda chose Philo because they have a lot of TVE channels... although there's a few more I'd like to see.