Non-Docker source for PlutoTV and Stirr m3u playlists and EPG

Did I break the thread?

You broke it! Haha.
If I scroll slowly I can see the last several posts. I can't like your Stirr fix post however. Thanks.

Definitely something is broken. The page is throwing a javascript error in the console "t.get is not a function".

And if I scroll very slowly, there are three posts from today in an endless loop starting at around post 130.. until I get to the end and the site starts throwing the javascript error in the console. So something is definitely broken!

Sorry for the trouble @maddox and @tmm1 !

Something weird is going on with this thread, the last few posts are showing as blank for me? I've tried multiple browsers and devices. Anyone else? Can anyone see this?

1 Like

Scroll slowly starting at about post #120.

It didn't work at all on my phone, only pc.

Why are post invisible ?

Looks like it’s working again now.

I am finally able to like your post on the Stirr fix! Thanks again.

1 Like

stupid noob question here

I see program names for stirr, for pluto i only see 1 program per channel that is 350m long that matches the name of the channel - is this normal?

Try going into server settings and re-download the EPG file for Pluto.

2 Likes

Not normal, it means you're not getting guide data.

1 Like

thanks, i recreated the pluto config entry and rebuilt the database, that seems to have fixed it.

1 Like

$8.74 PayPal 20825991597054853

Thanks for your work.

2 Likes

Willing to entertain another suggestion for channel numbering? :grinning:

Instead of a 'start' value, how about an 'offset' value which gets added to the channel number from the provider? That way you can easily reference the provider guide/emails and new stations get inserted in the right place.
(I did this on a custom mod to the original pluto-for-channels and it works really well)

2 Likes

I have been testing the non docker m3u for Pluto and wow, it works great, plus not launching Docker has my PC running much faster. Where can I donate to support your continued efforts?

3 Likes

https://nocords.xyz
(This page has details, via PayPal or BuyMeACoffee .com)

1 Like

Thanks fofer and tvdvr!! Sorry I couldn't reply earlier, I'm getting ready for some international travel and today of all days our fiber internet died. :frowning: It's not easy filing out all the airline "travel ready" forms and pages just to get on and off a plane during a pandemic, especially when the only internet we have is tethering our phones! But it's all good now. Thanks again and enjoy.
-Hank

Thank you so much. I plugged in the links you posted and they worked like a charm! I would never
have figured that out on my own. Not to be greedy, but do links exists for Plex? If so, could you send
those to me. Again, thank you so much! You're the best! Have a great Christmas! I will with plenty
to watch!!!

1 Like

https://community.getchannels.com/t/plex-live-tv-channels-m3u/26036/8?u=mjitkop

2 Likes

Thank you, @HankLloydRight for these sources and happy new year!

To start the year in a good way, I just set up a recurring monthly PayPal donation to help with your server costs. Since I pay $8/month for Channels, I figured I'd do the same for you.
I hope this helps and will inspire others to do the same. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes