Pass duplicate

I am scheduling a pass on a tv show. The channel that the show is running is also running on another clone channel from another city. So now Channels wants to record both at the same time

What is the best fix? Is there a way to specify only on selected channel?

The DVR doesn’t usually record the same episode twice. Does it show up two times in your schedule?

No, its there with both channel name in it. How can I be sure its recording from the channel I want? Cause one got bad reception

Here you can see it twice in the guide

I checked in the dvr section for upcoming recording, and its actually using the bad channel (9.1)

1 Like

Go to the web UI -> DVR -> Passes -> Advanced (from the drop-down menu to the right of the pass listing). On the lower left click the “+”, select “Channel” from the drop-down menu, make sure the condition is “==”, enter the desired channel number, “Save Rule” and done.

You can also just click the pass on the web UI and enter the channel number there. You don’t have to use the advanced editor.

Would adding “only on selected channel” option when setting the pass on appletv guide be a good idea?

Would avoid a round trip to the computer for every pass I setup

Mine does! I record NCIS every Monday, after the recording is finished there are 2 files one between 4seconds to 5mins and a 1 hour file! after I delete the smaller file the lager file won't play!
Whats up with that??

Sounds like your local content settings are incorrect

any idea how to fix this??