Philo help! 7.7.23

Hey Is anyone having issues with Philo in channels tonight? I am getting an error on every channel

Can you login here with your Philo credentials and stream?
TV Land Live

If you can login there and stream, check the TVE Troubleshooting tips for help

I updated on the server and it still happened. I then removed and tried to add Philo back and it said no login page found. Is anyone else having this issue? I sent a log..but not sure if it made it. I am at a loss.

Philo working fine for me.

Philo is working great for me. Only problem I had recently was AMC channel blacked out for a couple of days, otherwise I don't recall any problems at all for more than a year. Getting it signed in and activated for Channels TVE can be somewhat difficult.

1 Like

If you access your ChannelsDVR server through a browser and go to “Support”/“Troubleshooting” does everything report ok? I had problems with TVE a little while back and it turned out my ISP’s “protection” was causing things on the network to get blocked.

1 Like

I ended up figuring out that an old Malware prevention app was causing it. Problem solved and all green checks on the troubleshooting list once I did that. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

Oh man!\Hat when that happens.
Philo is one of the most stable TVE sources.
I had a problem with Reelz but later found that i had to update DNS on Synology.

1 Like