Provider - AT&T U-verse

I really appreciate the info you guys have provided! I just pulled the trigger on the U300. I will post my region's (Miami/Ft. Lauderdale) channels after the install.

Curious if anyone has a recent update on U-verse? I see that @oakland510 has one from Oct but I do not see Fox Sports Network Regionals (IE... FSN-Midwest)... maybe I am missing it?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

New to Channels DVR and I can't seem to login and add ATT UVerse as a source. When I try, the login dialog just stays there and keeps spinning.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

1 Like

Click Submit Diagnostics on the Help tab of the DVR web UI

Not sure when ESPN stopped working in the last month. The total TVE channels went from 180ish to 117. Dropped all ESPN. Is this a known issue?

I also lost all of my ESPN TVE channels about 3 weeks ago, but it was fixed shortly after I reported it. You may have to update to the latest Beta and also rescan your U-Verse TVE channels.
Not Authorized - Periodic Issue

I'm not on the beta. Is there an update on when this will be fixed on the next stable build?

I'm still getting Not Authorized.

That was fixed in Channels DVR pre-release v2020.09.30.1607
How do I update to the pre-release version of Channels Dvr Server?

2 Likes

AT&T U-verse is not working for me. I'm running 2021.05.20.0050. The error I get is:

1 Like

Does it work on nbc.com/live in chrome incognito

I'm getting the same error message when I sign-in on nbc.com/live when connected to my home AT&T Fiber connection (which is a separate account/subscription from the U-verse subscription.)

The U-verse logon works for nbc.com/live when I connect through a cellular connection on my mobile device.

1 Like

Sounds like an auto authentication issue. Nothing we can do about it. You can try contacting ATT support.

Actually, I was able to get it to work. The issue does seem to be related to auto-authentication. When presented with the following screen, I had to click the "Not you? Use a different ID" link.

After putting my logon info into the next screen,

I was able to authenticate.

@tmm1 Is there any chance Channels TVE can be updated to work with the "use different ID" sign-in screen to bypass AT&T auto-authentication?

I agree with this. Unfortunately I can't add my U-Verse credentials due to this issue

I think I've discovered the solution for ATT U-Verse. If the PC that Channels is installed on is connected to the internet through ATT, U-verse will automatically try to authenticate the login based on your network. If you use a different network connection that is not ATT (such as a hotspot from your phone) it will authenticate just fine.

1 Like

Is anyone receiving this error when trying to authenticate for the first time?

Did you update to the latest prerelease version of Channels DVR?

:man_facepalming:t3:Just did working fine now. Thanks!

1 Like