Provider - DirecTV Stream

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Half my TVE channels were gone but are now working again.

Is this ONLY for Direct TV members who have service with them? I can't seem to find a way to see price or sign up independently? Thought i saw an article saying u did not have to have sat service with them, but maybe i am confusing this with some other streaming service.
I just keep getting re-directed to a page that is to sign u for their packages for tv service, not streaming only. And starts at $75 a month. Yikes. (and Nat Geo Wild only in Ultimate, which is $109. nevermind then)

That site i often very out of date, as i found out the last time i was trying various streaming services. (They also almost always recommend Sling Tv, which users here know is the worst for TVE)

Hi. Anyone else having issues with directv stream? I noticed that my NESN network went down today followed by other channels. Some channels I was able to access because I also have youtubetv on my account. I rescanned directv and lost most of those channels. I am wondering if it’s a directv issue because I also couldn’t log in to my app. Any help is appreciated. Currently rescanning again but will try and send log diagnostics tomorrow.