Provider - Spectrum

I've had Spectrum for a number of years. I'm missing the channels that gderk mentioned and many more.

You have Spectrum Stream TV or using HDHR Prime.

I have a Ceton 6 pcie tuner that I use with Spectrum and Windows Media Center. I don't know what stream tv is.

Sorry, Spectrum Stream TV. But I can't answer your issue. I'm not familiar with tuner.

I have the Spectrum TV app installed on my Android phone. All the channels work fine there.

Same programming package for years.

Wait and individually scan, the channels are working for me

I've tried scanning them individually. No dice. They were working for several months. Just recently became unavailable.

1 Like

In my experience with Spectrum, I had to scan each channel that was missing. But, I had to wait 30 minutes between each scan for each channel. Took some time, but they all came back. After each fail, I would wait 30 minutes minimum.

Same here. I'm aware of the trick to wait and rescan, but I've waited over 24 hours and each time I scan another channel it disappears. TVE channels have been available for months, it's just been in the last day or two that it's become a problem.

Are there any other Channels DVR Spectrum users experiencing these same issues?

So just me and one other guy that's experiencing TVE problems with Spectrum?

I'm currently on the Spectrum Choice package and just checked my channels and all are working fine (Hallmark being one of them since I saw that in one of your posts having issues). I'm in Southern California and Spectrum here is legacy Time Warner Cable. Just throwing that data point out there. Not sure if legacy Charter/TWC/Brighthouse markets have any differences in their TVE authorizations

I'm also in the old Time Warner system purchased by Charter. Do you have any ideas on how I can get Channels DVR software working?

This particular error usually occurs when you have a VPN running locally on the DVR PC/NAS. Is that the case?

Are you able to login on fox.com/live and watch those stations?

I'm having the same issue but i'm using the docker program. Current version is 2020.02.26.0338
I read somewhere else that I could just update to newest version and problem should go away but how do I update the docker if it shows current.

Those are AVC test channels. At some point they’ll be converting all the channels to H.264.

I updated my router DNS to use OpenDNS. Everything works fine now. Thank you for your post.

Has something changed with Spectrum? As of today, I am missing a giant block of channels in TVE. I'm on version 2020.05.19.0141. Submitted log: 42d45c7d-c991-4575-ba40-e261a9e30198

Just to rule it out, have you tried going directly to those channels' websites and trying to log in with your Spectrum credentials? It happened to me a bit ago with Disney Channel and I had to reach out to both spectrum and disney to get the authorization fixed (even though the channel still worked in the Spectrum app).