Provider - Spectrum

It could be. I asked to give me what included Syfy TV Stream plus choice. Here is some of what I asked for from this listing for my area:

Who knows. From your programing they gave you Select ( Cable plan) plus DIGITAL TIER 1 by mistake. Looks good.

Is that $62/month an introductory price? If so, I wonder what it will look like in 12 months when the double it like they do with my services each year.

Is the TVE authorization IP based? Not using a VPN and can’t get a couple of friends’ logins to authorize channels I know they have access to such as FX, USA, AMC.

Did you edit and re scan?

Yeah, several times. Authorizes the same number of channels, regardless of which login I use, every time.

fwiw, I can authorize just fine on the individual apps.

You have to click the pencil icon and then the Edit button, then rescan individual channels which are missing.

I understand and have tried that numerous times on numerous channels that won’t authorize and I get the same error message every time: not authorized.

Spectrum could be cracking down on password sharing?

It’s possible, however, all the missing channels will authorize through their respective apps. :man_shrugging:

403 You've exceeded the maximum number of streaming sessions. To watch this program, sign out of one of your other sessions, and try again.: stream limit reached

I recently went back to Spectrum and am getting this. I deleted my previous providers

From the very first post on this thread:

This is a known issue with Spectrum and their TVE authentication infrastructure.

1 Like

Did you recently like today or yesterday went back with spectrum. If so did you keep your old credentials with old account or create new account

1 Like

I went from Choice to a full package. All the Discovery Channels are giving me this except the actual Discovery channel

When did you switch. If its today, The channels will not authorize for at least 24 to 72 hours.

I switched an HR ago. I have access to everything except a few Discovery Channels. I will just keep hitting rescan. I just got Animal planet back a TCL. Could be just a linking issue.

You will not have access to those for at least 24 hours. Just be patient. It took 24 hours for mine to scan most of them and up to 72 hours for the rest. Just keep re-scan 24 hours and then the next day if some are still not authorizing.
I had Spectrum TV Stream but not many channels use with Channels DVR. I went with Spectrum Select with Tier 1 and Tier 2 added. This was available without a cable box. I lost all my channels for a day when I upgraded mine. Even lost them on their Spectrum TV App for day. I still had a little more time with my YTTV sub left. My opinion this was the best deal for streaming. All channels in Channels DVR work. Unfortunately you still have to use the app for some networks.

Got HGTV. I'LL wait. Yeah it's the best deal. They did give me a two year price lock which is nice

Fox News, FS1, FS2, Fox Business. I cannot get any of the Fox owned channels to work. I have a Spectrum cable package that includes these channels.

I've rescanned and keep getting a "platform response: 403 Forbidden" error.

Have you had Spectrum for a while. If not when did you subscribe