Provider - T-Mobile -- TVision Log In Issues

Thanks for the info, this is crazy, mine was all working then went to pot. Not sure what to do from here, one reason I got on channels was because of this feature, which now is not working at all for is on T-Mobile.

This is what I did — I cancelled my ATT uverse cable service and was doing TVision. Everything was literally working perfectly until 2/14 at night time (11 PM PST). I hope the team can figure something out.

I too am having the same issue since two days ago. My T-Mobile Account got locked and I had to delete T-Mobile source from TVE. I called T-Mobile Tech Support and finally got a 3rd Tier Support guy to unlock my account. Evidently, 1st and 2nd Tier couldn't unlock my account. It took 24 hours for the unlock to take effect (which T-Mobile states is their standard and there is no way to hurry that up). Once my account was unlocked, I tried to add the source back in but to no avail. Evidently, 2FA is hosing things at the moment. I fear my account will be locked again and we will repeat the vicious cycle of lock / unlock. Based on what you are all saying now, I will call T-Mobile support on my Ticket # and report this finding to them. I, too, do not have 2FA enabled but it appears T-Mobile wants to use 2FA anyway.

BTW, I added Hulu Live for trial period (perhaps until this issue gets resolved - costs more next month but works around the issue for now).

I called 611 but had to get 3 different people from Tech Support on the line to unlock my account on their back end. 1st and 2nd Tier were unable to unlock my account. I had to wait a full 24 hours from the time Tech Support unlocked my account on their end before I could log on to my account again.

This is what I did -- I went with Hulu Live for 7 days, but there's so many missing TVE channels compared to T-Mobile. :cry:

I hope the team can provide some feedback between now and when the trial expires.

Yes, but at least Hulu gives you ability to record all of their live channels via their basic DVR (albeit for 50 hours) until you decide what to do next. You could pay for more hours of Hulu DVR later if you decide to stay with Hulu or switch elsewhere. I agree, hoping T-Mobile (and Channels DVR?) can fix their end of things so this problem gets resolved quickly and we can all become happy campers again using TVision w/ TVE!

Kalihusband: Which browser were you using when you got the message "Let's confirm it's you". I got the Cable provider authentication failed but couldn't get further than that to what you experienced. I wonder if it has something to do with my Safari browser settings...

I’ve tried on Safari browser on IPhone/iPad as well as Chrome on a windows PC. No luck.

Try the latest pre-release. If it doesn't work, submit diagnostics.

Updated and tried. Still no luck.

Submitted my diagnostics as well.

5aba76c9-e596-412e-88e2-5583dc88dbdc

Tried pre-release and nothing. Logs:

a6868b50-a7f6-4f9a-9b89-875e026f9343

Edit -- And screenshot:

BTW, on Safari Browser on Mac, screenshot as above does not let me continue. If I hit continue, nothing happens and there is no ability to select e-mail instead before continuing. It seems others have gotten beyond this screen, but I have not and I'm not sure why. Does anyone know why I can't continue or change selection to Email?

We haven’t been able to get past this screen since 2/14.

I'm in the same boat here. Was working great until a couple of days ago.

I asked T-Mobile Hi Level Tech Support to remove their new 2FA from my T-Mobile ID. Evidently, this action takes 24 hours to take effect and only can be done by Tech Support on their back end systems. Even though my T-Mobile ID said 2FA was turned off, 2FA is currently on somewhere in their backend systems for my account. I have asked them to turn it off for now until I can get this matter squared away with TVision and TVE service. I'll see what happens tomorrow evening and report back if I have some success with this temporary approach.

1 Like

Thanks for this — what did you ask to get to Tier 2/3 support? I’ve asked to be transferred, but they only agree to create a ticket without transferring and they claim that they can’t transfer me without a very long wait.

Was forceful and direct. I told them I’m on the verge of permanently switching to another streaming service like Hulu although I want very much for this issue to be resolved so that I can remain with T-Mobile TVision. I stressed the fact that I never asked for 2FA to be turned on and never understood why my account got locked by T-Mobile. 2FA is OFF on my profile yet it is obviously on somewhere in their system. I said transfer this ticket now to highest level tech support since issue has remained unresolved for more than 3 days now and many other people are experiencing this same issue.

I am currently on hold with ‘TVision Support’, but I think they are clueless — this particular representative is asking me to reset my parental control pin.

Someone followed up with me today -- they told me that my ticket has not been assigned an engineer yet and that they apologized for the inconvenience. Haha.