Provider - Xfinity

What does holding down the shift key do? I did try it and it appears to be scanning now :slight_smile: THANK YOU!!! BTW it now shows 161 channels

Auth failed again.

I logged in to the Xfinity account in a seperate browser, got that screen and clicked Ask me later.
It then asked me to add a mobile phone# and again I clicked Ask me later.
Logged off and back in and those annoying requests went away.
I was then able to rescan the individual channels without error.

Guess I should login weekly to this secondary viewer only account to see what new annoyances they come up with. :angry:

I ended up deleting TVEverywhere as a source and was going to add it again (in an attempt to fix an error where show icons were not displaying).

Now I'm receiving this error from Xfinity. 2FA and billing access are turned off on the username I'm using with TVE.

Try changing the password on Xfinity (and you can make it the same password usually…)

Yea, I did that. No luck.

When I try to update to the latest pre-release, it says I'm up-to-date.

Guess you can't view the images I posted.
Click and hold the button, or click the dropdown and Select Check for Pre-Release.

Now that you resolved your network issues and updated to pre-release, What are you running your Channels server on?
Any errors appear when you go to Support > Troubleshooting in the web UI?
I have no issues (at the moment) with Xfinity on a couple Synology NAS's.

I'm running Channels on a Synology RS1221+.

No errors with the troubleshooting page (see attached).

I wish I hadn't have removed the source (hoping that it would solve the no show thumbnails before you showed me it was a network connectivity issue). Since deleting the TVE source, I've even attempted to enter the wrong username and password, but I still get the same "no login form found" error. Holding down the login button hasn't helped unfortunately.

Sounds like you did all you could do.
I've seen my share of issues with Xfinity TVE.
My suggestion is to go back to the Troubleshooting page and submit diagnostics so the devs can take a look.

Not sure if they tell the devs how you're running it. VM/Docker/SynoPKG/etc.
But I'm curious if you're using the Channels DVR DSM 7 Synology Package.
Wish my Synology was running a Quad-Core AMD Ryzen.

I'm currently running 4 Channels DVR servers on my 2 Synology's
DS1513+ DSM 7 package for Xfinity TVE
DS1513+ Docker Container for Pluto and m3u of the day experiments
DS1019+ DSM 7 package for HDHR Prime
DS1019+ TVE Docker Container for Xfinity TVE

I'm running the package through DSM 7. Not runner it through Docker.

1 Like

Seems like the login page has changed. Your screenshot shows only a username field instead of username and password.

Please submit diagnostics from the dvr

He must have emailed the diags

That is strange.
This is what I see when I select Xfinity as a provider.

1 Like

I submitted them last night. :slight_smile:

How do you submit diagnostics? I'm having the same issue, "no login form found" for Xfinity.

NVM, figured it out, diagnostics sent.

1 Like

Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

Just wanted to say that I updated today (2021.11.16.2141) and was able to log into TVE with Xfinity. It's getting the channel info now.

@tmm1 Thank you for the quick fix!!

3 Likes

Confirmed, issue with Xfinity login is fixed!!

2 Likes

Was running fine for over a month, now getting "no login form found" for almost a week.
Some (useless) channels still worked, even with a rescan.
Just deleted the source to try again, and... huh?

1 Like