Provider - Xfinity

Done. Want me to follow with an email or post the log ID here?

Seems like you're running some kind of proxy or adblocker or custom DNS that's interfering with the abilty to talk to the xfinity server.

If you go to nbc.com/live can you login with Xfinity and watch?

Yes, I can. But just to be sure I changed my router's DNS off of CloudFlare and over to Google, seems to have fixed the issue, logging in works now.

The funny thing is that I used to use a piHole but disabled it because of all the grief it caused with certain devices (looking at you, big brand "smart" bike). I plan to go back at some point, but it never got in Channel's way when I was running it.

So weird. Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

I use AdGuard Home with several blocklists, and Quad9 as its DNS upstream backend.
Have not has any issues using it with Channels DVR.
AGH seems to be the better product, according to the few forms and discord servers i am in that are for those communities.

Xfinity recently added ACCN to it's lineup. The QAM versions of the channel are now available to watch using HDHR Prime but Gracenote hasn't updated guide to include ACC so no guide info yet.

I noticed when I tried to authenticate the Xfinity TV Everywhere ACC channel on the Channels server it says "No login form found". Can that be fixed?

It's fixed in the prerelease.

You can also fix the guide mapping for the new channel manually under Manage Lineup, by clicking the pencil or plus icon next to the new channel.

2 Likes

Thanks for the quick response and info on editing the channel lineup for the cablecard channel. That's a good trick that I didn't know Channels could do.

I upgraded to the pre-release Channels but Xfinity TV Everywhere ACC is giving error "websocket url timeout reached". I'll have to try again later.

Make sure Chrome is installed and up to date.

Like @roboskull I was able to get it with my HDHR Prime using Xfinity once I mapped the channel.
But it's not working with TVE. I'm assuming it's TVE channel 6147.

I went to the website https://www.espn.com/watch/player?network=acc and was able to Link to my Xfinity account (it's using the new two screen login, username on first, pass on second) and when the player window came up it freezes. Click play and nothing happens.

Figured, OK glitch with ESPN so I tried to rescan ACC-6147 on both of my Xfinity-TVE servers and get this error even after updating to v2021.12.16.2117 and using the Update Password trick.

notAuthorized: ACC Network and ACC Network Extra are currently not available with your TV provider. For a complete list of TV providers offering ACC Network and ACC Network Extra, check www.GetACCN.com.If you dont see your TV provider listed, contact them to demand that they carry ACC Network and ACC Network Extra.

TVE stopped working for me. I've updated to the latest prerelease rebooted, restarted, rescanned, tried another user name, removed source. No luck. Chrome is up to date

When trying to add the source back I get "Context deadline exceeded". Logs have been submitted

If this is due to a recent update is there a way to go back to an older version?

The older version is not going to work.

Did you try rebooting the server?

Yes. I power cycled the server which is an old iMac.

Is there a preferred OS?

Ok so I think it was Cameron posted the working solution.

remove source
He said use incognito window which I did
then add source back

worked like a charm

FYI ESPN still hasn't updated their online credential database with the Xfinity customers. I still get that error when trying to watch the ACCN today.

1 Like

I'm getting the error "No Login Form Found" for Xfinity

I do not have 2 FA, and I am using the 'id' to log in and not the email.

The channels server is located on my NAS in WA, and the account is located in the Bay Area (if that matters?)

If u read back, that issue happened for many while back.

update server to latest pre-release.

Thanks, I updated, and it's WORKING.... Thank you

1 Like

Does ACCN play for you at their website? https://www.espn.com/watch/player?network=acc
I'm able to use my Xfinity credentials and watch ESPN, but the ACCN player window play button doesn't start the video playing. I click it and nothing happens using Edge and Firefox.

Same here ... Cannot play.

I know it shouldn't matter, but is that using Xfinity login?