Provider - YouTube TV

Getting the same thing no channel will authenticate error unsecured browser
Updated to latest pre stable and rescan and nothing authenticated except the news sub channels

1 Like

See Provider - YouTube TV - #997 by chDVRuser

1 Like

is this exclusive to yttv?
saw same issue on directv source

Yes.

1 Like

thanks. guess i cant use yttv at all wont even let me add source now.

the dtv issue must be different, discovery not working anymore

After months of no TVE using YTTV credentials on a RPi4, I used your press-and-hold method on an iPhone and it worked.

1 Like

That didn’t help

You could try running it in a docker container YouTubeTV TVE failing: This browser or app may not be secure - #34 by chDVRuser
or try this fix YouTubeTV TVE failing: This browser or app may not be secure - #79 by eric

Thanks. I tried the 2nd one. It did not work, but I submitted on that thread. We will see if Eric can help me.

Is anyone else having issues with NHKWORLD? Seems like the stream link is invalid (https://nhkworld.webcdn.stream.ne.jp/www11/nhkworld-tv/global/2003458/live.m3u8: 404 Not Found).

Also is BBC America HD missing for anyone else? I can still access it by logging into Watch Live TV Stream | BBC America with my youtubetv login but Channels TVE doesn't seem to be finding it.

NHK is just an extra channel that Channels provide so that'll need to be sorted out. In the interim, you could use the kister method to pipe it in to channels

As for BBC America, there's an issue with AMC owned streams ATM so...yeah. Post logs to the developers via email (or new thread here) and hope and pray that'll be fixed

Update to the latest Channels DVR Pre-Release version and see if that fixes it.

1 Like

When i use FUBO as my lg in, AMC seems to be fixed on the latest pre-release.

1 Like

For you Windows users, has Youtube TV been playing nicely with Channels DVR recently? Thinking of switching back to youtube, but last time wasn't so good with authentications as I recall.

I'm staying withFuBO.
The channels are available on a docker and TVE works correctly.
I still have YTTV setup on ADBTUNER so if I want I can put stuff in place but won't be using TVE.

Anybody else having problems with Paramount Network, TV Land and CMT? I changed my setup and had to rescan channels. Been re-trying for about 12 hours now. Running latest pre-release (2024.04.04.1838) on Synology in Docker container.

These are the only 3 not working. Other Viacom channels (Comedy Central, MTV, VH1) are working. I tried logging into the Paramount Network website with YTTV credentials and that worked.

Getting error below:

mtvn cAccessToken: mtvn refreshAccessToken: POST: https://auth.mtvnservices.com/accessToken/refresh?clientId=cmt-web&countryCode=us: 401 Unauthorized: "{"errorCode":"InvalidToken","userMessageTitle":"Oh no!","userMessageBody":…ge":"Message not available","traceId":"6ddfec2be79245728ae001a4000fcecd"}"

I am having the exact same problem and it likely started on 4/22. Are you still having the same problem? Thanks!

Yes. I've tried rescanning several times, including a few moments ago. Paramount, TVL and CMT still not working. All others seem to be working normally.

Are you on the latest pre-release version? A couple of TVE fixes were delivered this week.

1 Like

Not working for me either. Direct TV provider. Tried rescan multiple times. No luck yet.