Provider - YouTube TV

If you can login with your YouTube TV credentials and view at https://watch.motortrend.com/watch/motortrend It should work with Channels TVE.
You may have to rescan that channel in the Channels DVR channel editor.
Screenshot_2019-12-29%20Channels%20DVR

I had the same issue and a rescan (like @chDVRuser suggested) fixed it. It was TLC, Travel, ID, and Motortrend that I had to do it for.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: I'm not able to watch Discovery, Food,Animal planet, HGTV, and Travel Channel on my TV

I'm having an issue with "Verifying login on Youtube TV".

Screenshot%20from%202019-12-31%2012-03-27

It just sits there spinning I eventually wind up rebooting the server.

I've tried logging into NBC Live and Youtube TV prior to adding the TVE Tuner. I've also tried an account without 2 factor authentication. No matter what I do I can't get past this error. The log just keeps repeating the following:

2019/12/31 12:08:06.744628 [TVE] action=tvejs msg="googleLoginPassword invisible"
2019/12/31 12:08:07.745099 [TVE] action=tvejs msg="googleLoginPassword invisible"
2019/12/31 12:08:08.746322 [TVE] action=tvejs msg="googleLoginPassword invisible"
2019/12/31 12:08:09.746419 [TVE] action=tvejs msg="googleLoginPassword invisible"

Any ideas or suggestions? I'm running on Ubuntu 19.10 Server.

Please email [email protected] with all the logs

I had this save issue when I first setup TVE. I waited about 5 mins and clicked my mouse out side the sign-on box which causes it to close and the source with channels populated. I think its an issue with Chrome on windows 10. Same for updating the latest build. It appears like it does nothing but I click on one of the other tabs and return to the settings, the browser refreshes. Again its issue with Chrome on windows 10.

Which log files do you need? channels-dvr.log? anything else?

Yep that's it. Or just a full copy of the messages starting at when you attempted TVE setup.

WOW I have been complaining about not getting several of my You Tube TV channels on TVE (which I have gotten up until a couple of weeks ago) but if the channel listing on TVE's site is accurate all the channels I can't now get are NOW not available on TVE! Wish I had known about that!!
This list has been updated 12/30/2019

Which site are you talking about?

This is what available for YouTube TV.

Not sure either.
In this thread he said he sent logs to support

I'm wondering why more and more providers are limiting the channels that are available on TVE? I wonder if it is because Channels DVR has started supporting TVE and a lot of the channels don't want their programs recorded! It certainly takes the shine off TVE!

Who is limiting channels? Sling does it to keep a low price point.

You Tube TV Just put a bunch of channels on their no TVE list!

This is their current list!

1 Like

No they didn’t, He’s wrong about Discovery

https://support.google.com/youtubetv/answer/7556177?hl=en

Discovery is NOT on my TVE list!
See list above!

He’s wrong. I just signed in. Research for yourself.

It is gone on my You Tube TV I imagine yours will be gone soon!