Provider - YouTube TV

Done, updated to 2023.09.09.1825, then checked BTN and it still says not entitled. Although, this time when I went to upload the log it says something about using cloudflare dns but it didnt before.

Not entitled is an error the cable provider returns saying you don't have access to the channel. You'll have to take those issues up with your cable provider if you believe you should be getting that channel via TV Everywhere.

1 Like

I do have access to the channel on YouTubeTV. I was able to watch the football game directly on their site, it just isnt working in channels.

1 Like

That's not helpful, I do have access to the channel via TVE and can access it everywhere except for Channels. I can login with YTTV on fox sports website and I can even use it via EPlusTV. Its literally just channelsDVR that is having an issue.

I do not have an answer but I checked FS1 and FS2 on my YTTV in Channels and it is working.

1 Like

Are you on the latest by chance? I was on a different version friday night and all was working fine then, but no FS1 FS2 or BTN today.

1 Like

Yes. I'm running the latest ChannelsDVR.

1 Like

So I updated to 2023.09.10.0741 and then rescanned and the channels still wouldnt work. I wound up having to delete my yttv account and add it back and now the channels are working again. Not sure what that is all about as all of my other channels were working fine.

Glad you got it working.

Having the same issue as others here, my Channels running on a Synology NAS started having YTTV issues. So moved my Channels to my Mac desktop and had same issues, updated it to 9.9.2305 and all of a sudden my sign-on to YTTV worked, channels scanned and all back to “normal”. So now wondering if I backed up my Channels running on my Mac, and moved it back over to my Synology NAS, wonder if it would work again? I tried updating my Synology NAS version to 9.9.2305 but the YTTV signon still failed.

Does anyone have the gracenote ids for NFL Sunday Ticket for Youtube TV would love to get my EPG working correctly thanks.

Trying to setup TVE with YTTV running Channels DVR on a Synology and when I try to log in with a family user that's been added and doesnt have TFA, it appears to error showing a screenshot of a captcha. Does anyone know a way around this to at least get it connected to Channels?

Are you running the latest pre-release on Channels DVR? Also I have read that running a VPN on your Synology will cause captcha issues.

Grabbed the latest pre-release after reading this thread before posting and running into the same problems, and not on a VPN. I'm able to log into the account via multiple computers on the same network without running into a captcha. I even tried removing the user from the family group and re-adding them. Able to watch with that user on YTTV and also validated that user to enable TVE by logging into a TVE service with that account. No dice.

Same exact problem - except with HULU TV. Logging in fine directly on websites. Channels says incorrect Password when trying to add as a source.....

2 Likes

Had a failure of my ShieldTV so I added CDVR Server to my Mac. Troubleshooting screen shows green across the board. Added HDHR with no issues. Went to add YTTV and got the “ Google Couldn't sign you in. This browser or app may not be secure.” Pop up with a failure. On the latest version 2023.09.15.0559 and can’t see any pre-releases. Driving me crazy.

Odd the latest version should have at least updated the Chrome version that it uses. I was originally getting that error, upon upgrading to a then prerelease version that I think was 9.11 of a 9.13 version I got a slightly different blocked by google captcha error. Still the same end result though.

I went to add Youtubetv as a source and it crashed my system.
Everyting was successfully validated but it broke a recording in progress and disrupted viewing of my current Baseball game.
Ichecked my channel lineup and all is good.

1 Like

Last worked in June 2023 but I cancelled yttv service. Just signed up today and could not add source "Blocked by Google: This browser or app may not be secure" using version 2023.09.15.0559

1 Like