Requests

1. Disable Menu button exiting app: I often exit channels on accident because it feels intuitive for the menu button to bring up the menu and then dismiss it as well. Personally I would like the Home (TV Icon) button to be the only way to exit the app and the menu long press to be a configurable shortcut. If this is a limitation of how the button has to work system wide I understand.

2. Shake to Mute Configuration: This is another feature I would like to see be user defined. Examples: Shake to skip commercials, shake for previous channel, shake for favorites menu. I know these already have remote designations but they are important features and are hard for some family member to learn, they caught on quick to the “shake to mute” feature but rarely use it.

3. App Wide Voice Search: This is another one that I can see being a limitation of tvOS but I would like to be able to use voice at any time to search for a program, as it is now even if you are on the search page you have to have the cursor over the on screen keyboard for voice search to work.

4. PiP Guide: Its been requested before, a live feed in the guide would be great, preferably with a nice animation of the video shrinking into position above the guide while maintaining the live buffer for that channel.

Love what you guys are doing. Channels is easily the best DVR solution I have used and I can’t wait to see the tvOS features trickle down to Android TV.